Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

She got hurt by my question - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Poisa

Poisa is on a distinguished road
Beating Heart She got hurt by my question

She is really charming and good girl.She had given me alot of advices when i was messed up.i am shy kinda boy.we used to talk each day.I am a pessimist always keep on thing whether i am disturbed her?did i say something wrong? I keep on thinking such stuff..
That day i asked
"hey i msg you each day do they disturb you.?again again i msg you dont like it right ?........i dont know how to ask....i'm closing my eyes...and send"

Ok that is what i said....then after that she didnt replied me and not even next day..third day she replied
"listen i'm not well i havnt gone to colg i cant talk"

Now but after a whole, she dont reply me..i came to know she had attained every day of colg.
I think she lied because of that my msg...i asked her wrong question..that might have hurt her...thats why..

So now how do convince her....what should i say....i already said sorry but she dont reply.
Poisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Myself

Myself will become famous soon enough

Don't message! Call her and ask if she has 5 mins to talk. Then explain to her face to face that your intention wasen't to hurt her, and then say to her that you (Poisa) are an *** and make her repeat that (make her say that ou are an ***) that'll make her smile i think
Myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:59 AM   #3
saduma

saduma is on a distinguished road

Yes i would also say call her and ask her to spare you few minutes of her time but you said you are a shy person so you might have to handle the situation the shy way lol just be a bit brave for one day and apologize for something you did that you don't even know what is it but do it anyway
Old 11-30-2014, 12:06 PM   #4
MaryAnn

MaryAnn is on a distinguished road

I think it's better to meet her face to face and to explain her to entire situation. In this manner, she can look in your eyes and to see that your intentions are pure and definetly not to hurt her.
MaryAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #5
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road

Call her and talk to her and apologise and try to make her smile. I hope she will be all right with you.
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote