Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

The Ice Cream Personality Test - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Game Room > Fun Quizzes

Fun Quizzes Come & check out these quizzes. Don't forget to post your results so we can share.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future
Default The Ice Cream Personality Test

http://www.blogthings.com/theicecreampersonalitytest/
Old 06-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #2
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

You are an incredibly modest person. You don't feel comfortable bragging about yourself... or even receiving complements.

You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible.

You are a very open minded, liberal, and flexible person. You love many things. You tend to have tastes that range from down home to cosmopolitan.

You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.

You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way

NOTE: this one isnt too accurate. i LOVE to multitask! i dont have a one-track mind at all. i cant function just doing one thing. and i am not very bold or dramatic or over the top. im cautious, but i also take risks way more often (im cautious in that i dont do anything stupid!) but i am very liberal and open-minded, i like listening to a huge variety of interesting things and i am very slow to judge.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
chaRecca

chaRecca has a spectacular aura aboutchaRecca has a spectacular aura about

Your Ice Cream Personality:

You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.

You are the type of person who likes to throw caution to the wind. You only live once, so you're going to live as large as possible. You are definitely a wild one!

You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.

You tend to have a one track mind. You prefer not to multitask.

You are fun loving and sweet. You tend to enjoy joking around and teasing people.

It's true..

Last edited by chaRecca; 08-06-2009 at 11:59 AM.
chaRecca is offline   Reply With Quote