Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Need advice on how to write a forum post for a girl - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
Riverboat

Riverboat is on a distinguished road
Default Need advice on how to write a forum post for a girl

Hi people, I am new here

Just a quick thi9ng really, bit random too. I wont go into detail, but I really like this girl on a forum, we have chatted alot, etc, etc. I will explain more in another post.

This girl has gone out of her way to find me links before, and I want to return a favour

But on the forum, usually, when a member passes say, 1000 posts, or 2000, and so on, we usually start a thread in the members section giving congratulations. (I know its silly, lol). But she is nearing her 2000th post, and as I have never returned the favour by giving her links I said I would, because my computer is away and I am using my phone, I want to start a congrats thread. A short and simple one, but freindly, not romantic or flirty. I want to congratulate her , but also say as I owe her one

I just want advice on how to phrase this post

Cheers
Riverboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF!

Well just start off a congrats thread & see where it all goes from there. Send her the links that you think you owe her maybe in a PM or just how she did it to you in that forum.

I don't know the rules of that forum so I really don't know what to tell you as far as sending her these links you talk of.