Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Six Pack help? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
The Gr8 Eight

The Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura aboutThe Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura aboutThe Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura about
Default Six Pack help?

Hello everyone I have been working out hardcore for about 2 weeks and my arms are really starting to get ripped. I am eating so much better but I need some tips on how to get a six pack. I am motivated and willing to accept all advice. pleaseeee help
The Gr8 Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

I'm no expert at excersing or weight lifting. I would think though that different crunch type excersises lifting weights would help with achieving a six pack.

Have you done some research online to look in to different things you can do to get six pack abs? Try Googling some web sites & see what they say.

If you are going to a gym, try asking 1 of the employees what would be the best thing for what you are wanting to do.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
The jatsman
Love Struck

The jatsman is on a distinguished road

"...diet..." chips in Jats "...saturated fats..." who is an expert now at reading labels "...cut those out for starters and thirty minutes a day of crunches, done correctly is all you need, no need for poncy gyms, getting the breathing right is the key when doing crunches, in on the up, out on the down, and making sure you are exercising upper and lower abs too, not forgetting those obliques or love handles as they are sometimes referred too. Buy a cheap sit up machine, handles and mat type, that takes the pressure off the back for a tenth or hundredth of the price of a gym membership and within weeks you will notice the difference and be ripped for the summer, if it ever comes..." Jats remembers it all so well now "...better still, have a rethink of your life, and find a career that keeps you fit instead, perhaps with a hard hat and boots, women seem to like that..."

The jatsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
The jatsman
Love Struck

The jatsman is on a distinguished road

"...or just cheat..." he adds

The jatsman is offline   Reply With Quote