Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

How's the weather where you are?? - Page 3 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:14 PM   #81
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Oh no Pink...your gonna freeze girl!

It's once again 30degrees as I'm typing this post. It was pretty sunny today which was nice. Here comes winter!
Old 12-01-2007, 04:44 PM   #82
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Today we are supposed to get all kinds of fun surprises!

Wind, snow, rain, sleet, ice...right now it's 29degrees & looking out my window it does look like it's a little breezy out. Perfect day to stay in, snuggled under the covers watching movies.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #83
Tony
Photobucket

Tony will become famous soon enoughTony will become famous soon enough

today has been very muggy weather here at the moment its 12.35 am and we have rain with thunder and lightning
the thunder and lightning was not even forcasted for here ( go figure )
Old 12-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #84
TracyJ
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

It's a bit stormy here...Part of the front fence has broken off...I knew it was windy but I had no idea it was that bad
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #85
tracey

tracey will become famous soon enough

the weather were i am is wet and very cold.
tracey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #86
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

The weather here went from snowy, sleety last night to now today raining. Any snow/ice we did get last night is gone.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #87
Raven

High today was 60, with a ton of rain & wind lol
Old 12-03-2007, 12:06 AM   #88
Tony
Photobucket

it very cloudy and raining here today
I must admit though we need the rain
Old 12-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #89
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

We had snow for the first time today -- yippee!! Call me crazy, but I love winter ... maybe it's due to my upbringing in the rural mountain provinces that I appreciate the cooler temperatures, than the scorching, humid, sweaty temps of the summer.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #90
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We had a little bit of snow last night, but nothing like earlier in the week.

Right now it's 29degrees, looks to be a little breezy out & cloudy.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:51 PM   #91
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

29 degrees? Ugh! That gives me the chills just thinking about it. I believe it's about 75 degrees out and sunny! Definitely not winter here!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #92
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We had a freezing rain come through last night, everything is covered in ice. Right now it's cloudy, looks like it's going to snow & it's 31degrees.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #93
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today it's only supposed to get up to a whooping 29DEGREES! 1 good thing is we didn't get any of the ice storms that they were predicting the past couple days. It rained most of the day yesterday, but stopped in enough time for the streets & sidewalks to dry up before the temps fell last night.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #94
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

It's 75 degrees here. Perfect outside!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #95
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

It's a very chilly day here today. It's supposed to be in the mid 20's today!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:43 AM   #96
Tony
Photobucket

its getting warm here now summer is starting to kick in its 25C today 77F and is nice and sunny.

no snow here lol sorry sapphire I had to say that hahaha
Old 12-16-2007, 10:14 AM   #97
pika

pika is on a distinguished road

Its raining seasons now....can feel the xmas mood here....

yeah tony..the climate is always the opposite between singapore and australia...
pika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #98
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Ugh...we got like 10inches of snow between yesterday & last night. I looked out the window, saw all the snow everywhere & closed the blinds back up. I will be hibernating today, not only is there a ton of snow, it's also 25degrees outside!
Old 12-16-2007, 07:18 PM   #99
TracyJ
Photobucket

I wish we got snow....you guys are lucky
Old 12-16-2007, 10:45 PM   #100
Pink
Love Guru

Right now its 63 degrees outside. There's a cold front moving through here. It will be 38 degrees in the morning!
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:51 PM   #101
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Teej~ View Post
I wish we got snow....you guys are lucky
I'm going to gather up all outr snow Teej & Fed-Ex it to ya, ok girl! I don't mind giving it all away to someone who wants it!
Old 12-17-2007, 12:35 AM   #102
TracyJ
Photobucket

Aww thanks Sapphire...your the bestest
Old 12-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #103
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today it's supposed to be a bit warmer, warm enough that hopefully some of this snow will start to melt.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:35 PM   #104
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

OMG...today it's 16degrees out, windy & a little snowy. Very cold day today.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:45 AM   #105
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Right now this evening it's 30degrees & snowing a little bit. I hope it doesn't mess with me going to work tomorrow.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:22 AM   #106
Tony
Photobucket

it has been very warm today for Tassie 27C / 80F today
Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #107
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

I have to say we got about 4inches of snow last night into today. It's supposed to get bitterly cold tonight, like 2degrees with wind chills in the -18degree marks!! Right now it's 16degrees & going down!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #108
Tony
Photobucket

my word that is cold Sapphire I might have to send you some of our heat
it is getting pretty warm here
Old 01-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #109
Pink
Love Guru

It's 39 degrees here! Come on July! Come on July!
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #110
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

LOL...Pink hun I will take 39degrees over 3degrees anyday hun. Right now it's 3degrees with a wind chill of -15degrees. It's supposed to get warmer though later on in the week, close to 50degrees by next week Monday. It's no wonder I'm sick & so are alot of people...this crazy weather we have here.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #111
Pink
Love Guru

Yes, that's true. I'd rather have 39 also! But I live in Florida where it's supposed to hot year round. LOL
Old 01-03-2008, 04:56 AM   #112
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink View Post
It's 39 degrees here! Come on July! Come on July!
I would kill to have 39 degrees right now ... last I checked it's 18 degrees here in Long Island. With the clear skies, the wind chills make it even colder than the temperature. I only wish we have snow ... at least the moisture from snow will make it feel warmer, despite the below freezing temps.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:57 AM   #113
Tony
Photobucket

the weather at home has been quite mild today I am on my way to Melbourne and its going to be 35 C/95 F that is hot lol
Old 01-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #114
Pink
Love Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner View Post
I would kill to have 39 degrees right now ... last I checked it's 18 degrees here in Long Island. With the clear skies, the wind chills make it even colder than the temperature. I only wish we have snow ... at least the moisture from snow will make it feel warmer, despite the below freezing temps.
I bet! That's really cold. I live in Florida where it's always hot so I'm not used to this weather. Today it's 27 degrees out. BRRR!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #115
Tony
Photobucket

boy its warm here 37C / 98.6F back home my wife said it was 23C / 73.4F thats my kinda weather
Old 01-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #116
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today it's 25degrees out, supposed to get to 31...wow...let's break out the swimsuits here!
Old 01-05-2008, 12:51 PM   #117
Tony
Photobucket

I am not used to this hot weather here I almost melted today as it was 40C / 104F
Old 01-05-2008, 03:29 PM   #118
TracyJ
Photobucket

Where abouts in Florida are you Pink?..I shall be there in October, hoping for some really nice weather
Old 01-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #119
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today it's 30degrees & very cloudy. Looks like it might rain or something soon. Perfect day to stay in sleeping, watching a movie or 2 or even online on ATLF!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #120
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Oh my goodness you all, yesterday we hit 64degrees. Then had some very wicked weather go through IL yesterday, actually had a lot of rain & thunderstorms! That is very unusual for January.

Today more rain & it's supposed to get colder later on tonight & the rest of the week.

This season is crazy last week it was below zero cold, this week it's been way above seasonal temps, but going back down to cold. This is crazy.