Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

How's the weather where you are?? - Page 2 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #41
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Today it's a little cloudy, slight chance of rain & it's supposed to get pretty chilly later on in the day.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:45 PM   #42
Pink
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

It's very cloudy and foggy.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:14 PM   #43
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

It's so humid and cloudy! POOF! There goes my hair!
Old 10-23-2007, 11:34 PM   #44
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

the fires are right where we are... the sky is completley ash-filled you can barely breath and its horrible
Old 10-24-2007, 12:21 AM   #45
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

OMG Aussie...have you had to evacuate yet?

It's pretty cool here tonight, 50degress, not much wind which is nice.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:27 AM   #46
Tony
Photobucket

Tony will become famous soon enoughTony will become famous soon enough

thats bad Aussie I hope you are ok
please keep us posted

the weather is starting to get nice here now today around 19C/66.2F
Old 10-24-2007, 03:15 AM   #47
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully things are alright where you are aussie ... footage of the raging fires that are being depicted in the news are downright horrible.

I called my brother tonight who lives in Irvine, and his wife's dad replied that they're doing alright.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:01 AM   #48
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

yeah, my cousins evacuated in saugus, another one broke out in newhall apparently, so i think that makes 12 in all.
as of this morning at least one had died but its probably up since the new fire
and 600 homes were destroyed in teh san diego area alone
its horrible, im okay so far but we have a lot of dry dry chaparral nearby... i mean i live in a city between two mountains... very dry chaparally mountains. so i hope everything is okay, but the sky was almost orange today with ash, it was giving out orange light around 4 or so...
all of our outdoor sports, band, everything was cancelled

but the fires are pretty horrific and we are getting most of the ash cuz of the winds
Old 10-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #49
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

I will be keeping you & your family in my good thoughts daily Aussie. Make sure that you keep us updated on how you are doing, ok?

Well once again it's a bit of a gloomy, cool day. I believe it's supposed to be a little sunny later on, I sure hope so.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #50
Pink
Love Guru

It's cloudy and there's a 50% chance of rain.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #51
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

It's been very cloudy all day here, with sporadic periods of rain, so you're not alone Pink.

If I were a magician, I'd wave my magic wand to make this weather travel to our brothers and sisters in the west to assist in extinguishing them fires.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
Old 10-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #52
TracyJ
Photobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

It's dry but cold here at the moment so not too bad
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:25 PM   #53
Pink
Love Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner View Post
If I were a magician, I'd wave my magic wand to make this weather travel to our brothers and sisters in the west to assist in extinguishing them fires.
That's for sure!!
Old 10-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #54
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Very chilly today, 36 degrees, it looks pretty sunny out too. Hopefully it will warm up a little bit as the day goes on.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #55
Pink
Love Guru

It's been dark allllll day. Good thing is it isn't humid so it wasn't too bad.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:11 AM   #56
Tony
Photobucket

so far it has been raining all day
Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #57
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Another cooler start to the day. Supposed to be sunny & in the mid 60's later on today, I sure hope so.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #58
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

A pretty cool day today here, supposed to be in the mid 50's, but at least it's sunny!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:40 AM   #59
Tony
Photobucket

its been a nice day today temp around 18C/64.4F I am sure glad when the sun shines though
Old 11-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #60
Pink
Love Guru

Today it's very sunny with absolutely no clouds in the sky. It's about 75 degrees F so it's perfect. Mom is making lunch so we'll get outside and sit on the deck.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #61
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today is a very sunny day here, but it's pretty cold, 42degrees. From what I heard on the news this AM it's supposed to be like this all week next week with a chance of some snow flurries!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #62
Pink
Love Guru

It's so beautiful out today. I believe the high is 70 degrees and there isn't a single cloud in the sky!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #63
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

You lucky girl Pink!

Here it's gloomy, very windy & about 50 degrees going down to about 32 tonight!
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #64
TracyJ
Photobucket

It's nice here...Hasn't rained in a while and it's not even cold really...For November we are really lucky with the weather
Old 11-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #65
Pink
Love Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Sapphire** View Post
You lucky girl Pink!

Here it's gloomy, very windy & about 50 degrees going down to about 32 tonight!
Yeah, but I work inside all day. So I can't enjoy it.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #66
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Well it's supposed to be partly sunny today & a high of 45-50! Let the fall/winter weather begin here!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:14 PM   #67
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Sunny & starting out warm, supposed to cool down a WHOLE lot later in the day & be pretty windy. The cold is coming in slowly here.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:05 PM   #68
TracyJ
Photobucket

It rained today but I was lucky that I missed it when I was out earlier
Old 11-18-2007, 12:07 AM   #69
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

It's raining right now here, Teej did you send your rain this way?

The little temp thingy on the internet says it's 41 degrees too, time for it to be getting cold here soon...YUCK!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:10 AM   #70
eaglebaseball

eaglebaseball will become famous soon enough

its 73 degrees here. jeebus, its supposed to be cold. I suppose thats why I'm going to Montreal for college.

happy 2k posts Sapphire
Old 11-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #71
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Rainy, gloomy, going to turn colder tonight & 1-3 inches of snow possible kind of day here.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #72
TracyJ
Photobucket

It's raining here...Funny that
Old 11-22-2007, 03:28 AM   #73
Tony
Photobucket

lol Teej sounds like where I live

with today its warm sun is shining very nice weather for here but then again its almost summer
Old 11-22-2007, 04:06 AM   #74
eaglebaseball

well, right here in Roswell NM, at my grandma's house, its in the mid 30's, and tommorrow, we're supposed to have snow showers with temps in the upper 20's overnight. YAY! I love snow so much. I've just been sitting outside in my shorts and a tshirt enjoying the cold, and doing what I do best, thinking about stuff.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:54 AM   #75
stoner
Photobucket

It's unusually warm here in Long Island. Last I checked it was in the mid-50s, but it's quite misty that it could easily be mistook for drizzles. For Turkey Day tomorrow, Mr. Weatherman says that there's a 60% chance of "precipitation" -- why can't he just say "rain?"

Anyway ... as the saying goes around here, "we've got to see it to believe it, and then deal with it when it arrives."

Old 11-22-2007, 11:56 PM   #76
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

It is pretty cold here today. It's 30degrees right now as I'm typing this post. When we took Lucy to the hospital it was snowing...YUCK!! Luckily nothing stuck, but it was 1 of those YUCKY days today.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:47 AM   #77
Tony
Photobucket

I have been inside this morning doing some ATLF work and I have just been out side and the heat hit me it is warm today 71F not a cloud in the sky I opened up my orchid house to let more draft through and some of the heat out and I am about to start watering again

I brought in 2 more Hippeastrum's in flower for my wife to enjoy I have to water all the of them as well.

we are about to have lunch
Old 11-23-2007, 02:03 AM   #78
stoner
Photobucket

It's surprisingly warm at this time of the year in my end, but very misty though. It rained briefly earlier. Now it's clear and very windy. I took a walk tonight to the nearest liquor store for a bottle of wine, and the not-so-full moon was more than enough to light the path that I was walking on. Alas! the store was closed, so I walked back home. The moon was so bright I didn't even need to turn the flashlight on. But it's very windy though ... it reminds me of the strong evening breezes when taking a walk along the shore, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.

Old 11-23-2007, 04:39 AM   #79
eaglebaseball

omg, its like 31 degrees, with snow flurries. My life coudln't be any better (weatherwise).

I just took a nice 15 minute walk with shorts and a t shirt on. feels so great.

Everyone tells me I'll die when I go up northeast for college, but no way, I love the cold.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #80
Pink
Love Guru

It's 30 degrees here! I'm used to 80 degree Florida weather. This is horrible!!!