Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Is it possible to bury your love under a layer of humour and indifference, forever? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
JackDawsonsLuck
Understanding love

JackDawsonsLuck is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible to bury your love under a layer of humour and indifference, forever?

Does the fact that this stranger is attracted to me, can forever go unnoticed?
JackDawsonsLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF!

I'm not even sure what you are talking about? Your title suggests 1 thing, then reading the 1 sentence thread suggests another.

Maybe tell us a little bit more to make it easier to understand would help us to answer you.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
JackDawsonsLuck
Understanding love

JackDawsonsLuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Sapphire** View Post
Welcome to ATLF!

I'm not even sure what you are talking about? Your title suggests 1 thing, then reading the 1 sentence thread suggests another.

Maybe tell us a little bit more to make it easier to understand would help us to answer you.
OK...Let me make it simpler.

Supposing you love someone, think of him as a soulmate but he doesn't care that much about you especially because he's married. And, if you have to spend a lot of time with him as a friend or co-worker, hiding your true emotions.

Is it possible for him to go unnoticed about your true feelings even if you want it that way, because you don't want to create a mess in his life.

Now don't say, I wouldn't love someone because he's married. It happens all the time; you can't help who you're attracted to. I happen to be in this boat - just reverse the genders.
JackDawsonsLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

If I never made my intentions/feelings known to the guy I worked with that loved, then yeah he would go on his way & not know how I feel about him.

If I did fall in love with a married guy, I would do whatever I could to get on with my life because he's married & I can't have him. I would do my best to move on & hopefully meet someone new that didn't have someone.