Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Ask her out or wait more? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Amirpouya

Amirpouya is on a distinguished road
Default Ask her out or wait more?

Hi everyone!

I'm 37. Since 4 years ago, I've known her, now a 33 year-old divorced girl. We have been really good friends, most of the time discussing social issues (She is a women activist). Till a couple of months ago, she had been just a good friend for me, since she was married and I didn't think about anything more than friendship. I always tried to help her, since I really liked her activities, personality and feelings. Recently, I noticed that she became divorced and moved to my city with her 3 year-old kid. So, my feeling changed and tried to show it to her indirectly. I'm sure that she has felt it. She hasn't respond badly. Actually she has continued her friendly attitude toward me. So, I have been thinking about asking her out recently, but there is a problem. From the beginning, I've spent much more time and energy on our relationship. I mean, for example, I've messaged her about three times that she's messaged me. I don't like it. It was OK for me, when we were just friends, but now I want a more equal relationship. I want her to move closer to me. On the other hand, I see that she is really busy (for example her kid suffers Asthma). Many people like her and her Face Book page is always full of kind comments of others, but I am actually the only person that she spends some time with, e.g. by writing her memories or jokes on my Face Book page. Also, she is a strong and reserved girl not showing directly her feelings (for example, she didn't say anything about her divorce on her Face Book page) So, there is a dilemma. Should I ask her out or wait for a more equal interaction between us? I should add that I'm a very emotional person, so I fear that an unequal relationship results in a disaster for me.
Amirpouya is offline   Reply With Quote