Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

unhappy marriage but have crush on someone else - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
soshy

soshy is on a distinguished road
Default unhappy marriage but have crush on someone else

I have been together with my husband for 19 years but can actually say we been on the rockyroad for 14 years and the last 4 has been on washed out road to the point that I moved out for 2 years and lived on my own with my kids I just moved back with him to try again been 4 months(been sleeping in my own room since I came back he hates my snoring) and it is back to the same thing. I shouldnt of came back. but I tried for the kids and for him. my oldest can finally see what is going on and is now asking if we are going to moved. Youngest want to as well because we can not have their friends as the house (house is not suitable to be seen) I am waiting until after the holidays to talk to my husband to tell him that I am moving out in the spring and this time I will be seeing other people. I dont need advice on this part I needed to explain this so you know where I am coming from with this other issue I am having.

Ok the other issue I do have another crush on someone I didnt realized it until two months ago. He is really friendly he is younger than me by a few years we talk every week for a bit (10 to 15 minutes)just recently he told me about his hobbies and that he is in town on a certain night and stays at a friend info that I didnt asked about. He talk about his parents briefly and he never mention about a girlfriend nor wife so I am guessing that he is not seeing anyone. I keep forgetting to look at his hand to see a ring. I feel that he is intressed in me but I am not so sure (been out of the playing field for so long) I want to ask him out for coffee but I do not know if I should because of the situation I am in. And it is just coffee so we can actually sit for longer than 10 to 15 minutes and just talk. What do you think
soshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Broom

Broom is on a distinguished road

I think you have thought about it very much. Trend carefully because he might just be another nightmare. Wish you best of luck.
Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
TracyJ
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

It's clear from this post that your marriage is over, why stay if you are unhappy.
I think you should clear it up first by talking to your husband and moving on before starting up anything new..you need some time to clear your head first.
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #4
gimmeabreak

gimmeabreak will become famous soon enough

I agree with Teej completely. Don't add another person into the marriage equation. Your marriage is over, just get divorced and be happy. This is life.

Having said that, divorce court could really suck if your husband brings up this other younger guy. Really sit down, talk with your husband, and decide what you want to do. The marriage is a commitment that trumps all others, you need to at least be "separated" from your husband if you want to even think about seeing someone else.

~~Alexander Smith
gimmeabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
lovergirl

lovergirl is on a distinguished road

Then somethings are bad in a relationship you seek for what your are missing in others. Thats its very normal. There is a test you can do lovetestnow.com ther you can se whats are bad and good in your relationship.

take care
lovergirl is offline   Reply With Quote