Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Finding love in a relationship - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 04-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #1
Davey Crockett
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Davey Crockett is on a distinguished road
Default Finding love in a relationship

Finding love in a relationship

Everybody in this world is having a love relationship. love for yourself, love for your country, love for your neighbour, love for your enemies, love for your families and love for your love ones.

Love is the most precious emotion in your whole life. It contains a lot of sensitive and insightful emotions that all of the people want to treasure. Love brings so much events and happenings in people's lives.

The highest form of love in a relationship is the motherly love. Mother gives a protection and care as soon as they love. So eventually most of the people love when they are being protected and being taking cared off. As much as possible they don't want that their partner to be in danger or feel any pain.

There are also considerations in love relationship. There are lots of questions that keep on hanging in people's mind and here are some of those.

"Is there really a love at first sight?" Mostly people say that they have been in love the very first time they laid there eyes to that person. However sometimes, this can be true. Some people can feel electricity, attraction or chemistry as soon as they see the person for the first time.

There are lots of cases that happen like that however you can not just depend on that answer. See to it that when you love and decide to have a relationship to a certain person, it should be truthful and for real. Do not go with the flow because sometimes looks can be deceiving.

How can you determine that you will be having a long and lasting relationship? - It is just so easy; assessing yourself is one of the best things you could do. Find out where your strength and weaknesses are and the things you think you can offer and give your future partner.

See to it to yourself that you are in the right age to handle a long and lasting relationship. However if you are not yet ready, there is no need to rush. Remember that haste makes waste, just be yourself and wait for the right time when you are already ready.

Can friends be of help? Definitely! Friends are always there and willing to help you any time of the day. They are the very good source in finding a better partner in life. Given the fact that friends won't likely put you into situations where you will be in trouble.

A friend always wants the best for you. Since your friends are the only person in the whole universe that knows you from head to foot so they will give you a partner that you desired and been dreaming for a long time.

How can you be sure about the feelings of your partner? There are certain signs that you need to find out in order to know the real score about your partner. By means of this it will not be difficult for you to assess the situation. With these signs you will be able to tell if true love really exist in your relationship or not.

Everybody wants and dreamed to have a true love because it is where you can find the peace of mind that you have been waiting for a long time.
Davey Crockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 06:27 AM   #2
c_thina00

c_thina00 is on a distinguished road

Yes I agree of what you have said, LOVE is a precious emotion we have, I think its easy to determine if your partner really loves you so much, Just the way they approach and care you, you will just feel it if what they have shown you is true.
c_thina00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
encoder

encoder is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Love Forum
• Is there really a love at first sight? – Mostly people say that they have been in love the very first time they laid there eyes to that person. However sometimes, this can be true. Some people can feel electricity, attraction or chemistry as soon as they see the person for the first time.
This can be summarized in one word, Infatuation. You might see the characteristics that you wanted in a person for the very first time and you tell to yourself that this is the right person for me. Hold on for a moment, you haven't known the whole person so the negative things about her and of yours also might be the things that will just messed up both your lives.
encoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:17 PM   #4
typingdancingqueen

typingdancingqueen is on a distinguished road

To answer this topic, I believe in like at first site. One may think of course that a person is attractive the first moment you lay eyes on them. One may think that person is the special type of a person that you would possibly go for, they may be the right age for instance, they may be the right height or have the right color of hair that you would prefer. So you of course like them and you do hope that they like you back. Then they like you back. Then you become good friends and start talking and doing things perhaps in a group setting and you tend to hang out by them. Then later perhaps date them. You think you know the person after all you've known them six months already. Then you after many years later realize that you learned all kinds of things both good and bad about them that you sure didn't notice the first year or so that you knew them. Love grows and it may take several years to develop into a very healthy, good relationship of dating or marriage. Love is like at first (some call it puppy love or yes infatuation), (you think they are cute), and then it is love and love takes time and it takes a lot of patience, attention, practice, endurance, and a lot more things all put together.
typingdancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
SillyLittleBoy

SillyLittleBoy is on a distinguished road

I have to say that I do believe in "love at first sight," but then I'm a very hopeful romantic (never hopeless) who believes in the power and magic of love. I think it is often cynical people who have been burnt by love and never fully recovered, that have given up on the magic of that first glance... that first look... that can be the beginning of true love that lasts a lifetime.

Back in my parents era there were many young people who met and fell in love at first sight. There are numerous examples of couples during WWII who had one date, fell in love, got married, and enjoyed 50+ years of wedded bliss. I also think much of that comes from their abilities and desires to keep that love alive, nurture it, care for it, and most importantly... never give up on it. We live in a society today of instant gratification, where we don't need to save up for that big screen TV, we can just charge it. There are drive through restaurants that serve you your food in your car within only a minute or two. Anything we want we can have in minutes or even seconds and often times without even leaving our car or our home.

It has been said many times, but often forgotten in these fast paced days... that nothing worth having is easy. When you were a kid and your parents bought you some nice expensive toy, you didn't have quite the appreciation for it as you did when you saved up your allowance for weeks or even months and bought it yourself. The same thing can be said of relationships, because when you've worked hard to maintain it and grow it and invest in it, then it becomes something much greater and something worth much more.

Regarding the many forms of love mentioned in the original posting, it reminds me of something I once read many years ago. I can't recall the specifics, but it stated that the Eskimo language has something like 19 words that all translate into English as "love." It seems very befitting that there would be so many words to describe love, because there are so many different kinds of love. I love ice cream, but that isn't even close to the feeling I have when I say, I love my kids, which is completely different from the love I feel for my mate/wife/lover, which is different still then the love I feel for my neighbor or my friend.

Love comes in many degrees, facets, shapes, and sizes... but it IS what truly makes life fulfilling.
SillyLittleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:17 PM   #6
lovebites

lovebites is on a distinguished road
Default Love Needs Time

Frankly speaking there is no such thing as 'Love At First Sight'. Whenever we like someone at first sight its mainly because of the persons looks. We come to know the real person only when we talk to him, know his opinion and understands his nature. Many times it happens that the person whom you loved at first sight is totally different of how you imagined and you realised it after knowing him.
lovebites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #7
audreycsmith

audreycsmith is on a distinguished road
Smile Love at first sight, isn't it heavenly?

Love at first sight, and, of course, we all know, if you don't succeed, try, try, again. And that is a gift we all were given. For the world was not made up of just you and the first person you fell in love with.

I am guilty of that. It was in my 12th grade homeroom. I was new at the school. A young gentlemen sat next to me, noticed I was new to the school and spoke to me. He said he would help me out with getting around the school classrooms. I was shy, never had a boyfriend before, still a virgin. We talked at lunch time, and talked as we went to different classrooms. I liked this person, no more than that, I think I loved this person. Yes, really. Hey, I am a shy person, always staying at home, my body was about to explode, and I didn't know it.

I thought about him all night, talked to him on the phone for about three hours, fell asleep thinking of him. The next day, while I was walking to my homeroom class, I saw not just one of him, but two. I knew I was in love now. We became boyfriend and girlfriend after that. We even married. It took us eight years of ups and downs to realize our love was just what it was, love at first sight. We did have a beautiful relationship and marriage all in all, but we needed to explore the world, meet other people. For getting married young, you are happy for a moment, but then you realize that there is too much world out there to be tied down to your first love. Remember that all of you.

Sincerely,

Audrey C. Smith
audreycsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #8
Neo_Geisha

Neo_Geisha is on a distinguished road
First of all, I agree with what was said.

As far as love at first sight is concerned, it is generally lust due to pharamones.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:48 PM   #9
daisychip
ATLF Sweetheart

daisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The highest form of love in a relationship is the motherly love. Mother gives a protection and care as soon as they love. So eventually most of the people love when they are being protected and being taking cared off. As much as possible they don’t want that their partner to be in danger or feel any pain.
I think this is the most important 'clip' in the entire reading. When we are 'out' of ourselves and our selfish needs, is when we give and will receive love.
daisychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:11 AM   #10
DIANACARL02

DIANACARL02 is on a distinguished road
Default love at first sight?

It should be more like mutual affection at first sight.
attraction usually is based on the building blocks of learning
the other person and the diffrences and similarities in the supposed couple.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #11
lovelust

lovelust is on a distinguished road
Heart2

This one goes out to all the single people out there especially to the teenagers.
Love should not be confused with infatuation or lust. This won't do you good.

Being in love is the greatest feeling of all because you are always happy, you feel that you don't have a problem and you are always inspired without knowing the reason.

You can never underestimate love, it can change a person forever. Love is a perfect feeling but there are some consequences regarding love if you reach your limitations. A lover could always do what they want but they have limitations like having sex without marriage. Chances are you'll have an unwanted pregnancy and it could destroy your life. You have to stop going to school or your savings may be gone.

I am saying this not to discourage you but to make us realize that there are some romantic or recreational activities that can be enjoyed by both partners without doing sex. Look around us, some of the people around us are having a difficult time of raising their kids because of financial problems or because they are not yet ready to have a child or a family, chances are they always argue and leave. It is not a healthy environment that we want for our child.

It's better to have a family in the right time.
Let's be practical guys, which is more better?
Enjoy now and sacrifice tomorrow or sacrifice now and enjoy forever. Let us not rush things because the right time will just come, all you have to do is wait and do your part as a teenager or as a young adult.

Life is more on loving but we can't truly love others if we don't love our self. Think of the future not only for your self but for your future family..

Last edited by lovelust; 08-07-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: wrong grammar
lovelust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #12
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelust View Post
This one goes out to all the single people out there especially to the teenagers.
Love should not be confused with infatuation or lust. This won't do you good.

Being in love is the greatest feeling of all because you are always happy, you feel that you don't have a problem and you are always inspired without knowing the reason.

You can never underestimate love, it can change a person forever. Love is a perfect feeling but there are some consequences regarding love if you reach your limitations. A lover could always do what they want but they have limitations like having sex without marriage. Chances are you'll have an unwanted pregnancy and it could destroy your life. You have to stop going to school or your savings may be gone.

I am saying this not to discourage you but to make us realize that there are some romantic or recreational activities that can be enjoyed by both partners without doing sex. Look around us, some of the people around us are having a difficult time of raising their kids because of financial problems or because they are not yet ready to have a child or a family, chances are they always argue and leave. It is not a healthy environment that we want for our child.

It's better to have a family in the right time.
Let's be practical guys, which is more better?
Enjoy now and sacrifice tomorrow or sacrifice now and enjoy forever. Let us not rush things because the right time will just come, all you have to do is wait and do your part as a teenager or as a young adult.

Life is more on loving but we can't truly love others if we don't love our self. Think of the future not only for your self but for your future family..

Very nice words lovelust! BTW...welcome to ATLF!
Old 05-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
evgeniy

evgeniy is on a distinguished road

We all live in information period. And lot of people don't have enough of time to find a relationdships. Nowadays people prefer to make a good career over love and family. But they don't understand that it is very difficult to find a soulmate in 35 or 40.
evgeniy is offline   Reply With Quote