Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

What type of friends do u personally like - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Friends & Family > General Friendship Talk

General Friendship Talk Do you have a friend? Tell us a little about them here. This is the place to discuss friends and the difference they make in our lives.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
Anonymous89

Anonymous89 will become famous soon enoughAnonymous89 will become famous soon enough
Default What type of friends do u personally like

I am just wondering what type of friends most people like.

For me I personally prefer that type of friends who are honest and loyal, he/she needn't be good-looking or rich, I will still accept him/her as my friend as long as he/she is loyal and honest to me. What do u guys think? What type of friends do u prefer? What type of personality must they have?
Anonymous89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Well for me the person has to be honest, giving, loyal, someone like me. When I am friends with someone, I am there for them, honest, caring will do my best to do whatever I can for them. I will also accept them no matter what.

So, I look for someone that has those same type of qualities. If they start out nice & end up being a real jerk etc., they are gone, no questions asked. I don't have the time or want to deal with drama, users or liars.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
lisa843
Love Machine

lisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nice

I like my friends to be open, honest, loyal, fun, caring...
I like for them to have some sense of humor and have a sense of well being - positive minded. I can't tolerate a lot drama or nonesense (always in trouble or doing dumb stuff) and negativity. I'm not judgemental ..but I do like to try to stay out of trouble...and that's the way I prefer my friends to be...lol
I try my best to be there for my friends and hope my friends would do the same for me...
lisa843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

i like ones that are funny, loyal, smart, and can be serious sometimes and totally stupid sometimes. im not much of a partier, so i tend towards the more stay-in-watch-a-movie type...
Old 01-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
rubybliel

rubybliel is just really nicerubybliel is just really nicerubybliel is just really nicerubybliel is just really nice

I always wanted intimate friends who understood me... my mother in law to be is actually my age and was my best friend forever when we were teenagers. We did practically everything together. She was the girl who best appreciated the game I liked to play with my favourite doll about aspiring to be as perfect as her on our wedding days She never ever even once in the remotest way made jokes about my not being small and wooden or my resembling a stereotypical jew... She had such a delicacy of feeling. We can allude to it now and feel warm and happy.

Friends who are closer to the status of slight acquaintances need be good conversationalists and loyal to me too, I am easily distressed by anyone backbiting me or anything similar.
rubybliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
dutchdiosa
Experienced

dutchdiosa will become famous soon enoughdutchdiosa will become famous soon enough

I like friends who can listen to a ranting friend, have fun, share the moments and memories and make life an overall good time.
"Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it ... together."
dutchdiosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #7
The Gr8 Eight

The Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura aboutThe Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura aboutThe Gr8 Eight has a spectacular aura about

friends, who are chill, loyal, and treat me well
The Gr8 Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #8
Truthful

Truthful will become famous soon enoughTruthful will become famous soon enough

Just like everyone said, I like my friends to be honest, forgiving, open and loyal to the friendship. I also like who like to have fun and good times and ones who would listen to me and my problems and if possible, offer solutions to them. Above all, I would prefer my friends to do the right thing, even if it means hurting me in certain situations.

In short, I like to have friends who resemble me but also have something different about their personality that I lack.
Truthful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
chox4me

chox4me is on a distinguished road

I like friends who, when they say they're going to phone/text/email you, do so! I also like friends who, when you invite them for a coffee, they don't balk and look like they want to run away.
chox4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
BristolFan

BristolFan is just really niceBristolFan is just really niceBristolFan is just really niceBristolFan is just really niceBristolFan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chox4me View Post
I like friends who, when they say they're going to phone/text/email you, do so! I also like friends who, when you invite them for a coffee, they don't balk and look like they want to run away.

But when they do that.. They aren't friends
BristolFan is offline   Reply With Quote