Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Your first kiss... - Page 2 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Kisses

Kisses They say a kiss is worth a thousand words. Come share your kiss stories, experiences, anything do to with the KISS!

Old 12-26-2011, 01:49 AM   #41
90sman

90sman is on a distinguished road

I had my first kiss with my best friend at 8 years old. We were at her Grandparents house by the front door, she told me to close my eyes and she kissed me.

About a year later, she slipped me the tongue...
90sman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #42
DatinMacho

DatinMacho is on a distinguished road

I don't know. I was so afraid that my gf though i was going to faint.
DatinMacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #43
mantaraya1

mantaraya1 is on a distinguished road

Haha, I remember my first kiss... I was trembling, kept my eyes open the whole time... Really awkawrd... My second kiss was with the same girl... I fell asleep watching a movie in her house, when I felt something, opened my eyes, and she was kissing me...

Those two kisses opened up a whole new world for me...
mantaraya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #44
ZaneRomana

ZaneRomana is on a distinguished road
Default My first smoosh

How was my first kiss? Ha, well my first kiss was sometime in August of the year 2011. She was an attractive and petite blond. I was 18 and EXTREMLY shy around girls. This girl happened to be my first "everything". She was my first kiss, girlfriend and sex experience. But let's get to the kiss. One day I'm doing charity work downtown and got a text message from her asking me to come see her at a movie. I was STOKED. This would be my first date or something similar, it didn't matter I was going to spend time with her! So i finished my charity work and went to the movie. I ended up missing nearly the ENTIRE movie. I arrived with 15 minutes left, didn't care! I was too close, so I bought the ticket and went to the room. I text her asking where she sat. She came out and got me. AGH she looked GORGEOUS! This girl had VERY womanly features, and as I guy I couldn't help but to feel numb in this woman's presence. IT WAS AWESOME! After the movie I drove her home. At this point it's nearly 2 a.m. in the morning. We sit on her couch and watch some movies. Keep in mind; this is my FIRST one on one encounter with a girl. I was EXTREMELY shy and nervous. But I had to show her interest so I'd see her again. I did the classic yawn and arm over her shoulder technique. I can NOT express how nervous I was at this point. My heart is POUNDING as if it's expecting me to open my chest like a door so it can get to her. I could have fainted, i was afraid I'd throw up or something. SO many thoughts passed my mind and it was VERY nerve wreaking. At some point I just went for it and she reciprocates as if she was waiting, IT FELT SOOOO GREAT! It was my first kiss and I guess I got caught up in the moment because one kiss turned into a make out session. It was a great experience that I'll never forget.
ZaneRomana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #45
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road

When I was 12 years old and It was awkward. I was lying on my boyfriend's bed after we got done playing COD: Modern Warfare 2 , and it was still on, with the music playing in the background, and I was lying on my back, and he was sitting next to me. He was looking down at me and suddenly said "Umm.." and just kind leaned down and gave me a short, sweet kiss. It was good
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote