Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

What do you ladies think of each other? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Alternative Lifestyle

Alternative Lifestyle A forum for anyone in an "alternative lifestyle" (gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, etc.). A place where you can ask questions and get advice without judgement.

Old 05-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
gaddes
Banned

gaddes is on a distinguished road
Default What do you ladies think of each other?

Is it normal for women to have a sexual interest in other women? Even if they are not a full blown lesbian? It seems that more and more girls and women are becoming interested in bi.
gaddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

i think everyone to some degree is bi, but... dont ask me about the normalcy. what is is. nothing really is normal or unusual for that matter.
aussiecoffee007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #3
TracyJ
Photobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

I am very open about things like this..Even though I only seemed to get these sort of feelings a few years ago..But I think it is possible to be attracted to a person..whether they are a man or a woman.

I have never been with a woman..But I certainly would..If I found someone who I was attracted to and the moment brought us together.
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #4
mashmac
Uber Member

mashmac is on a distinguished road

I adore women, to look at them, to hang out with them, to confide in them but I am so not attracted even a tiny little bit to women sexually. Nada.
mashmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
lisa843
Love Machine

lisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nice

Who's to say what is "normal" or "abnormal"?? I have never had attraction for other females..at all. But I have no problem giving them a compliment or whatever. I think some women mess with other women because they think some men find that attractive (which many do..from what I hear) and then there are those that are curious?? And then there are those that are born that way. I say to each his/her own. I don't judge but that is not for me. I love men way too much to ever want someone that had the same thing as me.....LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
Is it normal for women to have a sexual interest in other women? Even if they are not a full blown lesbian? It seems that more and more girls and women are becoming interested in bi.
lisa843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

haha yeah, thats what im saying too goldie, how do you do usual or unusual, you know? whats normal? ive been attracted to just super good people, women, not sexually more emotionally. i just want to be around them. but i like men, only sexually, not women and i think some women just like attention.
aussiecoffee007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #7
Penguin_Woman
Love Machine

Penguin_Woman is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie View Post
Who's to say what is "normal" or "abnormal"?? I have never had attraction for other females..at all. But I have no problem giving them a compliment or whatever. I think some women mess with other women because they think some men find that attractive (which many do..from what I hear) and then there are those that are curious?? And then there are those that are born that way. I say to each his/her own. I don't judge but that is not for me. I love men way too much to ever want someone that had the same thing as me.....LOL
My thoughts exactly. "Normal" is a rather subjective thing. To answer the question...there may've once been a time in my life when I thought about women in that manner.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #8
Penguin_Woman
Love Machine

Penguin_Woman is on a distinguished road

Actually...I'd like to change my response. I was bisexual since I was 17 years old. But though I still look (doesn't everyone?). I'm no longer interested that way.

Last edited by Penguin_Woman; 09-07-2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: fix something
Penguin_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #9
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

I haven't ever been attracted to a woman. I give ladies at work a compliment on a outfit they are wearing, but I have never felt any attraction to women.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:29 PM   #10
TracyJ
Photobucket

I'm more attracted to women more than men these days...when I'm out I tend to realise when there's pretty women about...I hardly ever notice a man anymore...But it's so awkward to approach women that I don't think I'll ever do it.

We're learning a lot about you recently Tuxette...It's nice how we can all be so open here.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:40 AM   #11
GeeksAreHotter
Experienced

GeeksAreHotter is on a distinguished road

I think many blokes would be lying if they said they don't find other blokes attractive. I'm straight and don't have any interest in experimenting at all, but sometimes I'll see a guy waling around and I'll think "yeah, he's a bit of alright, I can see why the girls like him. *******. Where'd I put that knife?"

Yes, I hate all attractive men. The bastards!

GeeksAreHotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:40 AM   #12
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

hehe yeah, all my guyfriends are like, "we dont see other guys as attractive" or if i say a guy is cute they say "i wouldnt know" but i say, if girls can find girls attractive without being lesbians, guys can too. they are just more chicken than we are
Old 08-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #13
Myzyri
Banned

Myzyri is on a distinguished road

I'm with Geeks on this one... While I can't agree with "everyone is bi to some degree" (someone else posted that), I think anyone is lying if they can't see that someone of their own gender is attractive.

Personally, and I'm not gay/bi, if I see a good looking guy, I know he's good looking. I don't have to deny it just because I'm afraid people will call me gay. Thinking (or even saying), "Wow, that is one REALLY good looking guy," does not mean "Oooh! I wanna bang the hell out of that sexy piece of man meat!"

Now, where's my proof that guys really do notice how other guys look?? Simple... Break up with a guy and let him see you with your new boyfriend... Then ask his friends what he's said about it. If he says, "I'm better looking," then it's proof that he noticed the guy's appearance. If he says, "He's a dick, a prettyboy, a loser, a jerk, etc.," then you know that he found the guy to be more attractive than himself.

Guys know and appreciate another good looking guy, but most are just too homophobic to admit it because their friends are usually the same way and if one guy says anything else about another guy, there's always a buddy who chimes in with, "Whaddaya, GAY?"

*shakes head* Reminds me of high school...
Myzyri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #14
GeeksAreHotter
Experienced

I'm an artist and growing up in a rural mining town I was always considered a "poof" by most of the blokes at school so I'm sort of used to being called that. (Although, if those closed minded idiots ever ventured past their footy field they would be in for one hell of an education).

Quote:
If he says, "He's a dick, a prettyboy, a loser, a jerk, etc.," then you know that he found the guy to be more attractive than himself.
Or the guy really is those things. Girls go out with some right tossers.

It has often been said that my mate Tim and I look alike. It is kind of true, we are both roughly the same build and height, both blond and blue eyed, but put us in a room of girls and tell them to take their pick I would bet my money they would choose Tim. And he is a good looking bloke. He works out so he's somewhat fitter than I and no matter what kind of clothes he wears he ALWAYS looks good whereas I wear a suite and still look geeky. But I can admit he's the better looking one, and good on him for it.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #15
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

hehe with Myzyri, i think everyone does notice, and im not gay or bi but i definitely notice a good-looking woman.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:47 AM   #16
luke

luke is on a distinguished road

hey ladies. is there a certain type or part of a woman's body that catches your attention more than others? the girl i am with now has always said she is'nt interested in women and does'nt even "agree with it" but i have noticed that the women she have found attractive have been jennifer lopez few years back, jessiac simpson but really only aafter the whole daisy duke thing and now jessica biel. also, when she has met a new friend and her backside is really amazing too. it is very curvy, but very firm and high if you know what i mean. my girl also has always had a really attractive bottom tat sticks out really nice. when she comments on a woman being very attractive i'll look and almost always the woman has a very noticeable behind. not big but curvy. she laughed when i brought it up but i swear it's so true. i also notice at the beach or wherever we go her eyes are alwyas on girl's butts. would you guess that makes her curious? or just comparing maybe?
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #17
luke

luke is on a distinguished road

so do you actually get turned on looking at a woman's behind though? i;ve heard a couple girls express some interst in a woman's boobs but have'nt heard to much about the backside. wonder why that is. and i still wonder if my chick is checking them out. lol
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:32 AM   #18
daisychip
ATLF Sweetheart

daisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the roughdaisychip is a jewel in the rough

I have been attracted to a few females but when I throw sex into the picture I know it could never happen for me...................as far as a relationship would go................I think though that it was more of there presence and aura that caught me. Not any one physical attribute they had.
daisychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:41 AM   #19
DIANACARL02

DIANACARL02 is on a distinguished road
Default what is normal?

Now days abnormal is normal?
Is there really anyone outthere that is truly normal?
I am bi and I was with women before i was with a man.
I am very attracted to both sexes, in every way possible.
I dont automaticly feel sexual attraction to either sex.
Its just like any blooming relationship.
I have to get to know them, hang out, date, court, maybe a little kiss, then if there is a mutual attraction start dating for a few weeks or monthes before any hot and heavy relationship hapens.
Just like with any relationship, you have to be careful who you give yourself to.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #20
lilcupid

lilcupid is on a distinguished road

I find other women attractive but I don't think I could say I was turned on by them.
I admit lol I sometimes check out girls butts more because i think "damn, why couldn't mine look like that!". And boobs? Unless they are exposed I honestly don't pay attention
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
lilcupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:41 AM   #21
wayderz

wayderz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As one of the generation who is currently starting to be taken more seriously, I can honestly say it is now almost entirely socially acceptable to be homosexual/bisexual.

Of course there are a few people here and there that don't accept it, but the numbers are going down as more people are coming out.

As for it being normal, thats honestly for you to decide.
wayderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:25 AM   #22
GeeksAreHotter
Experienced

I don't know how many people on the forum here are aware of this but currently in Australia it is ILLIGAL for homosexual copules to be married. Personaly I think that is disgusting which is why I voted to change the government in the election last year.

Hopefully the new Rudd government will change this.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #23
Tony
Photobucket

Tony will become famous soon enoughTony will become famous soon enough

I don't know if Rudd sees that as an important issue Geeks
I don't believe any government has the right to stop couples from getting married
it might not be so called normal but they should have the same rights as anyone else
if two Ladies want to have children they should be allowed the same applies for two men
to me the gay or homosexual are people like anyone else no one should Judge them for there sexuality
If a couple want to show there Love, dedication for each other with getting married I don't have a problem with that.

times change its time to move on.
thats what I think on the matter
Old 01-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #24
Avluve

Avluve is on a distinguished road

It's a bit different for me because of my upbringing, but I think it's perfectly normal for girl/girl attraction and guy/guy attraction without being interested in taking things to another level.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #25
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

I'm straight BTW, and I recently went to a nuptial between two women. It was a very nice ceremony ... now I can say that the scene I watched from the episode of Friends has been turned into a reality. I actually enjoyed the evening; I had a great time, and I personally did not feel an ounce of hostility over what I saw.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:07 AM   #26
sweet26

sweet26 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Every since i was younger i was always attracted to both sexes. I tested it out when i was about 23, and i didnt really like it because it seems out of place to me, but it still doesnt change my way of thinking. I still think about it, but i havent went through with it again. I cant say that i think im bi, but i have had sexual interests in other women.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:56 PM   #27
TheMaxx

TheMaxx is on a distinguished road

Personally I find it very hot seeing two girls kissing or doing other more naughty things.

Sometimes I find some guys attractive but I don't want to bang them.

At all.
TheMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #28
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

Beautiful Mystique will become famous soon enoughBeautiful Mystique will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong in being curious. Life is about experimenting new things and what works or doesn't work for you. That's how I see it.

I have experimented and it was good but I love men too much to want to turn lesbian for good! That was just a one-off thing. Don't think I'll go back to that.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #29
Sprogspawn

Sprogspawn is on a distinguished road

I think women have beautiful bodies- all those soft curves, but i rarely get a truly sexual urge for them. Only keeley hawes

so to answer the question, i reckon bi tendencies are more widespread than you might assume.
Sprogspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #30
minorityslam

minorityslam is on a distinguished road

its hot when girls are into each other, but i dont think anyone appreciates guys making out.
minorityslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #31
Tony
Photobucket

hi minorityslam

Quote] i dont think anyone appreciates guys making out.

I do not agree with saying the above if that is the life style they have chosen who are we to judge them ?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #32
AussieKim

AussieKim is on a distinguished road

I don't know why I should be in a position to judge anyone in the world? If that's the life style the person has chosen for him- or herself that's perfectly fine for me.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:29 AM   #33
Sprogspawn

Sprogspawn is on a distinguished road

that's the gay porn industry out the window then....
Sprogspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:33 AM   #34
Tony
Photobucket

how about we leave gay porn alone
honestly I do not think anyone needs to see any porn if one needs that they have a problem with there own-self and possibly the relationship as well.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #35
ada87

ada87 is on a distinguished road

For me is like this - I am attracted to a person - boy or girl. It is the specific person who attracts me not his/her sex And yes, girls kiss better
ada87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #36
TracyJ
Photobucket

I agree ada
Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #37
dutchdiosa
Experienced

dutchdiosa will become famous soon enoughdutchdiosa will become famous soon enough

Me too! except for the kissing girls part...i cant agree with what i havent tried, but i will take your word for it.
"Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it ... together."
dutchdiosa is offline   Reply With Quote