Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

how would you know i she's into you - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Alternative Lifestyle

Alternative Lifestyle A forum for anyone in an "alternative lifestyle" (gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, etc.). A place where you can ask questions and get advice without judgement.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
manningsc

manningsc is on a distinguished road
Default how would you know i she's into you

hi guys can i ask you a question?i hav a friend who likes being w/ me everyday, calls me everyday, and being extra sweet, likes to hold my hands if we are watching movies or when no one is around, we do petty fights often coz she wants me to do what she wants and like to sleep over everyday in my bed..btw we are both girls..thank you guys...
manningsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF manningsc, glad that you joined us here.

It could be that your friend is close to you. Alot of girls, especially if you both are younger when they become the BFF, they do things such as you described. They become very close, more like sisters, you know?

Has your friend ever talked to you about being attracted to other girls? Have/are you attracted to girls? Do you feel an attraction to her?
Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
manningsc

am i attracted to her i don't know? its just i care for her more than any1 of my friends..yes had one relationship w/ a girl before...btw we are on our early 20's..thanks
Old 10-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #4
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Do you think that she could be attracted to you? Has she ever expressed being attracted to other girls before?

Maybe she feels that she can be truly comfortable with you. Maybe she is attracted to you.

Best thing is to maybe have a talk with her, see what's on her mind & if the things that you told us about is more to it than friendship.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
manningsc

she hugs me more often and she wants to hold my hand if she's sleeping over and telling me if we can take a vac together wherever it may be as long as we're together..and yes she had a girl-girl relationship before..
Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

well i do that with a lot of girls just to be close, but holding hands while you are sleeping is a little out of the ordinary and stuff... but if she has a had a girl-girl relationship before, and does she know you have? perhaps she thinks that something more can happen between you two. maybe you could just ask if a relaitonship is what she is looking for or just friendship.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
TracyJ
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

Be brave and one night when you are laying there holding hands get a little close and give her a peck on the cheek....she will advance to kissing you back if she is interested..let us know how it goes.
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote