Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

What types... - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Literature Talk

Literature Talk This is the forum where we talk about books, poetry, short stories...anything to do with literature. Have you read something that you really enjoyed? Come on by & share it with us.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future
Default What types...

of books to you like to read?

I'm more of a fiction/romance type of book reader. I'm not in to the Harlequin books, those are straight romance...etc... types of books.

I like some mystery, action/adventure with a little bit of romance thrown in.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
lisa843
Love Machine

lisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nice

I like to read almost anything....

but I have to be honest I don't read actual books now, (as much as I used to....before I got hooked on the computer)....but I do still read a lot of interesting things on the computer.

I'm not that big on romance books.

What I like to read is books on art, history, how to and crafts, true stories, crime stories, science and medical stuff and sci-fi...with a little bit of celebrity stuff thrown in for good measure and amusement....lol
lisa843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
stoner
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

Even though I don't do it much, but I do read lots of articles about the outdoors, and some novels that are fantasy-based, often written in the first person.

I have an idea for a graphic novel that's been lingering in my head for quite some time, but I just don't know how/where to start.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
lisa843
Love Machine

lisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nicelisa843 is just really nice

Stoner that is GREAT!! I have some links for you I'm gonna PM to you that might be helpful. Good luck with that....don't give up on that...you can do it!!!
lisa843 is offline   Reply With Quote