Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

College?!! Love?!?!? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:56 AM   #1
osoconfused1

osoconfused1 is on a distinguished road
Question College?!! Love?!?!?

So I have just met the love of my life, but unfortunaly im also considering transfering schools. I just got accepted to the Air Force academy, which by the way is miles and miles away from texas, and which is also an ivy league school. It is also a full ride, but also I have a full 4 yr scholarship to the University of Texas. If I choose UT I can be with the guy I love. However if I go to the academy, I will have what I always dreamed of when it comes to a career, however, my dreams of a family will be put on hold. I feel like i am haveing to choose between love and success. What should I do?!?!?!
osoconfused1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
Princessred

Princessred will become famous soon enough

is there really no compromise? talk to him see if he is willing to move with you? i was considering the navy [uk] before i met my soul mate, now i couldnt bare being away from him for weeks maybe month at a time, life is far too short.

you need to consider what is most important to you.

"Love should never hurt, not even a little"

"Love is easy, it's life that makes things hard"

"Its like electricity, like that person you've known forever, its easy and uncomplicated, an instant connection, thats your soul mate"

"Start a new fasion wear your heart on your sleve,
sometimes you reach what is realest about making belive."

"each happy endings a brand new begining"
Princessred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF, glad that you joined us & posted.

I would agree with Princessred, talk to him first if you haven't already. See if he's willing to move or just go the distance with a LDR.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:48 AM   #4
charles457
Banned

charles457 is on a distinguished road

I think love is the most important thing although success will be a big thing to lose. If I had to choose, it would be love. I do condone you to try and see if your boyfriend will move with you.
charles457 is offline   Reply With Quote