Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Guy and girl who don't know each other dance together at nightclub??? Is this normal? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Kisses

Kisses They say a kiss is worth a thousand words. Come share your kiss stories, experiences, anything do to with the KISS!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
amybacks

amybacks is on a distinguished road
BugEyedLove Guy and girl who don't know each other dance together at nightclub??? Is this normal?

At a night club I saw a guy by himself and a girl by herself. Initially they seemed to be a little shy of each other but eventually got closer on the dance floor and they ended up dancing together. They didn't know each other.

They then kept dancing and the girl rubbed her head against the guy's chest. She seemed like a nice, innocent young lady and the guy seemed quite good-looking and gentle. They both looked like *relatively* reasonable people but they didn't even seem to know each other's names.

What would the guy's and girl's feelings be. I think they were in their 18s-20s. It seems strange to me that they'd kiss. What got them on to that??? And why would the girl be so willing to let the guy make physical contact with her if she didn't even know his name? What were they thinking do you think?

Also how would I go about getting a guy to make a move like this on me? I've still never kissed a guy.

Let me know.
amybacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Goomena

Goomena is on a distinguished road

It was physical attraction that brought them together. They liked what they saw enough, felt chemistry for each other through their dancing, and decided they should get to know each other better.

You can't really make someone do make any kind of move on you; every person is different, and acts and reacts differently to various criteria. Of course, you could always try a move like that yourself!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
m8check

m8check is on a distinguished road

It is absolutely normal for a girl and a boy, though they don't know each other, to dance together in a nightclub. Some even go there to meet new people.
m8check is offline   Reply With Quote