Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Favorite or Funny commercial? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Entertainment ~ Movies-TV

Entertainment ~ Movies-TV Come on by & have a chat about movies & television.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
Penguin_Woman
Love Machine

Penguin_Woman is on a distinguished road
Cool Favorite or Funny commercial?

Commercials...they get in the way of your programming. They annoy you to no end, hold you in suspense over what will happen next on your favorite shows. Advivertisers will use many means to get your attention. Whether it's sex appeal, shock, reason, hunger ...or my favorite: humor. What are some of your favorite or most memorable commercials? I'll add mine later.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #2
Tuxie

Tuxie is on a distinguished road
Talking

I like the VW commercials... the one where the guy is all dressed in a white suit, claiming that it's time to 'un-pimp the auto'. Then they smash these gaudy looking cars to smithereens.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:22 AM   #3
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

the tyson protein commercials are good... the tmobile fave five is good, i have so many favorites i cant even think of them! that coke one, with the grand theft auto kind of start and then everyone singing at the end is awesome
aussiecoffee007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:56 PM   #4
Penguin_Woman
Love Machine

Penguin_Woman is on a distinguished road
Smile

Yeah those are all funny. My favorites...well there's those Geico commercials. Like the one with the movie announcer guy. "In a world..." hehe Then the one with...Peter Falk I think his name is. "I was one lucky woman!" hehe There's that new DQ one with fire shooting out of everyone's mouth. Oh, but my all-time fave has to be one of two: Either that one credit card commercial about identity theft. The two little old ladies on the couch with those redneck voices coming out of them. They're like "shoot...yeah, shoot". It's a tie between that and that Peyton Manning commercial...for Directv. (Go Colts!) hehe
Old 12-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

this up to see what you all like.

My favorites are the cell phone commercials where the calls always drop in a bad moment & the person on the other end starts freaking out because they think the offended the person on the other line. I think it's those are AT&T commercials.
Old 12-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #6
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

I don't even think it's played on the air these days ...

Back then, I used to like those Michelin tire commercials where they have a baby riding it.

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #7
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

I love all the Comcast commercials. So funny!