Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Last Movie - Page 3 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Entertainment ~ Movies-TV

Entertainment ~ Movies-TV Come on by & have a chat about movies & television.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:08 AM   #81
Taxi Ride

Taxi Ride is on a distinguished road

This weekend I watched "He Was a Quiet Man" with Christian Slater. Very good!
Taxi Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #82
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

On Sunday evening we watched "The Comebacks". It turned out to be a pretty funny "spooof" movie of all those college/high school football movies where the last place team wins etc.. My fiance was laughing like crazy 90% of the time while I was laughing too, but mostly smiling & shaking my head at the crazy/funny things they were doing. It was a pretty ok movie.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #83
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Last night we watched 3 movies, "Open Season, Fantastic Four The Rise of the Silver Surfer & Duece Bigalow-Male Gigolo". All 3 movies were good in there own ways, I liked Open Season & the newer Fantastic Four movie. Duece Bigalow was more of a let's watch a goofy funny movie & it was ok too.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #84
TracyJ
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

I watched The Hot Chick last night and I watched Bruce Almighty today...I have seen them a few times before and they are good...I wasn't paying too much attention to them though as I only had them on in the background while I was doing other things
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #85
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched Rush Hour 3 last night, as usual it was a good movie just like the first 2. Gotta love Chris Tucker & Jackie Chan as partners.

Late last night I watched Wedding Crashers, that was pretty good too.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #86
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Saturday afternoon into evening was movie time for us.

We watched "Dragon Wars", was really not a good movie.
"Independence Day", we both watched the movie when it first came out, but wanted to watch it again. It's funny, I couldn't remember a good portion of the movie, but it was still good.
"Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", it was a pretty funny movie. Gotta love Larry the Cable Guy though "git er done"!
"The Invisible", it was an ok movie, a little on the soap operaish, but it was ok.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #87
TracyJ
Photobucket

The Bank Job was the last movie I watched..It's a good English movie..I liked it a lot
Old 03-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #88
caspa

caspa is on a distinguished road

the last movie i watched was Juno.. i liked it and b4 that i watched a clasic film Annie it was fab i love that film so much
caspa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #89
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Last night we watched "Into the Wild" which was a good movie & based on a true story.

Then we watched "The Truman Show". I've seen only bits & pieces of the movie so it was nice to watch it from beginning to end last night.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #90
TracyJ
Photobucket

I am watching Overboard at the moment..It's a nice little movie
Old 04-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #91
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "American Gangster" last night with Denzel Washington & also "Next" with Nicholas Cage. Both were pretty good movies too!
Old 04-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #92
TracyJ
Photobucket

I watched Nightmare before christmas and Save the last dance last night...both really good movies which I love
Old 04-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #93
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

Beautiful Mystique will become famous soon enoughBeautiful Mystique will become famous soon enough

I watched 'Feast of Love' with Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear and more.

It was a really good watch for me and it made me think about real love in a whole different way.
Beautiful Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #94
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched earlier "No Country for Old Men", very good movie.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #95
TracyJ
Photobucket

Bedazzled with Brendan Frazer and Liz Hurley
It's an ok movie, but I have seen a lot better
Old 04-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #96
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Hee hee, I've seen that movie a lot of times Teej. I like Brendan Frazier & I think he made the movie pretty good. Have you seen him in George of the Jungle?

We watched "Surf's Up" today....OMG what a CUTE MOVIE....Loved it!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #97
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Rattatouile" last night. It was pretty cute, we both enjoyed the movie.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #98
TracyJ
Photobucket

I watched Coming to America last night..it's an old movie but I like it a lot
Old 04-22-2008, 05:44 AM   #99
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

Beautiful Mystique will become famous soon enoughBeautiful Mystique will become famous soon enough

My Blueberry Nights was very nice! I watched The Kingdom with my father recently, that a very good movie too.

I love dance movies and watched Step Up and Step Up 2 back to back last week. The dance moves were amazing!!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #100
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "The Bee Movie", it was really cute.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:06 AM   #101
TracyJ
Photobucket

I watched Back to the future 2 yesterday
Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #102
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey. I don't know what to think about it, I guess from knowing all the funny, goofy movies Jim Carrey has done, this 1 was a big 180 as it was a thriller. It was good, but left me weird because I was waiting for the funny Jim to pop up, but he didn't.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:38 PM   #103
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Alvin & the Chipmunks" yesterday. It was really cute, I enjoyed it & it perked me up.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #104
TracyJ
Photobucket

I watched Iron Man last night..It was really really good, I am so glad that I saw it.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:56 AM   #105
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

I've been wanting to watch 'The Bank Job' - heard a lot about it and can't wait to watch it. Also, 'Ironman' received great reviews so that's on my list as well. 'The Number 23' - I didn't get to finish it cause my nieces were begging me to play with them.

I watched 'The Usual Suspects' and loved it. I want to watch it again! After that, it was 'Lucky Number Slevin' - not a fan of Josh Harnett but that movie was really good! I love Bruce Willis - he's hot!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #106
Traven

Traven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Teej~ View Post
I watched Iron Man last night..It was really really good, I am so glad that I saw it.

cool, my oldest boy saw this with his friends and he said it "sucked"

Here is a movie that i always passed up becuz of the title, bad mistake lol SLING BLADE, it is slow going but I wonderful movie. I do recommend it.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #107
TracyJ
Photobucket

Aww Iron Man was awesome....how could he say it sucked???
Old 05-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #108
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Beowulf", it was ok. My fiance loved it, but it just wasn't my kind of movie for me.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #109
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Hitman" last night, I really enjoyed it. It was action packed, I'm hoping they do a sequel to it.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #110
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

I watched The Mist by Stephen King a few days ago.. That was really insane.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #111
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

Watched 'Breaking and Entering' - it was slow but I really liked it. People can learn a few things from that movie. 'Over Her Dead Body' - not too bad, predictable though. I watched '21' with my father and brother, that movie was good. Not a fan of Kate Bosworth but Jim Sturgess, he's pretty cute!
Old 05-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #112
aussiecoffee007
Love Guru

aussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enoughaussiecoffee007 will become famous soon enough

IRONMAN haha and ive heard over her dead body was pretty bad yeah
Old 05-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #113
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched Alien vs Predator 2 last night, I didn't like it at all. Then I watched Underdog, I thought it was cute. Right now I'm sort of watching Georgia Rule, it's ok.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #114
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Evan Almighty" which was pretty cute. Then we watched :Knocked Up", I liked it, but my fiance didn't like it that much.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #115
TracyJ
Photobucket

Sweeney Todd...I love it...I saw it in the cinema and I had to buy it on dvd so I could watch it again...I have lent it to my friend to watch
Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #116
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

I've been wanting to watch that on cable Teej, I just may have to rent it.

We watched National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets. Another great movie, action packed, full of fun, I enjoyed it.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #117
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Shrek the Third & RV" last night. Enjoyed both movies!
Old 06-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #118
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched: "First Sunday & The Game Plan" last night.

Both movies were good. I liked the game plan better though.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:41 PM   #119
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We are watching "10,000 BC right now. It's not my type of movie, but it's OK though.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:11 AM   #120
Beautiful Mystique
Experienced

Oh you gotta watch Wanted! I love Angelina Jolie - she is so hot but she looked too thin in the movie. Watch it! It's a bit far-fetched (the actions) but still, it's awesome!