Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Last Movie - Page 10 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Entertainment ~ Movies-TV

Entertainment ~ Movies-TV Come on by & have a chat about movies & television.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #361
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

On Saturday we watched "17 Again" with Zac Efron, it was cute. I enjoyed it, but my guy didn't as much as I did.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #362
aces88
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to all

Just saw the Wolfman last night. I didn't enjoy it too much. I had most of the plot figured out in ten minutes. The blood and gore was decent if you're into horror movies, but I guess with the onset of CGI the actual werewolf was disappointing. It's good movie if you're up for the nostalgia of old horror movies being remade modern.

- Harrison Ford
aces88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #363
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

We watched a few movies over the weekend. We saw "Tears of the Sun" with Bruce Willis. Was pretty good.

Then we watched "Pineapple Express", was a pretty funny movie.

Lastly, we watched "The Devil's Tomb". Wasn't what we thought it would be, it was sort of OK.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #364
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Law Abiding Citizen" today. Was a really good movie.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:23 AM   #365
aces88
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

aces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to allaces88 is a name known to all

Just saw Avatar a week a go, I was expecting it to be a bust simply based off the hype but I was blown away. Good movie.

Also saw Liar Liar not too long ago with Jim Carey, can't believe I didn't catch all those innuendos as a kid lol.

- Harrison Ford
aces88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #366
PhoenixSoul

PhoenixSoul is on a distinguished road

"Plan B" - romantic movie...made me cry like a little girl at some scenes.
PhoenixSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #367
Oldblueeyes

Oldblueeyes is on a distinguished road

Just got done watching Gran Torino great movie.
Oldblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:40 PM   #368
QuestionableContent

QuestionableContent is on a distinguished road

Chocolat
It was very good. I love Johnny Depp as an actor, so talented.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #369
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis last night. Was a pretty good movie.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #370
NatxX

NatxX will become famous soon enoughNatxX will become famous soon enough

i watched white chicks (again), it's so damn funny haha
NatxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56 AM   #371
NightfireGirl
Jari-Matti Fan

NightfireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutNightfireGirl has a spectacular aura about

Watched horror film DeadSnow

07/06/2009
06/06/2010
Met him Twice
NightfireGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #372
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "The Wolfman".

It wasn't a 1/2 bad movie.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #373
ADRIANAH

ADRIANAH is on a distinguished road
Default Twilight Eclipse

Twilight Eclipse

The whole movie focused more on the love triangle, which was not half bad. The vampire movements and the battle scenes involving the werewolves were very good - although this is the only time wherein there was action going on in the screen. We also liked the flashbacks on which the scenes not only wove into the plot significantly but helps the audience get a deeper connection to what the protagonist of the movie is going through. Those who are not fans would surely think the whole movie was dragging and the story, pointless. Overall, we think they were able to execute the third film with the best of their abilities, with the material given to them. More than anything, two things that the movie succeeded in is making the girls squirm every time Jacob had his shirt off and delighting the Moms with Edward saying that marriage should come first before sexual intercourse.

(Link(s) removed by ATLF staff against forum Terms & Conditions)

Last edited by stoner; 07-24-2010 at 03:27 AM.
ADRIANAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #374
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "The Book of Eli & Terminator Salvation" over the weekend.

I really enjoyed the book of Eli. We re-watched Terminator Salvation so I still only sort of liked it, action packed but that was about it for me.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #375
DarkPrince

DarkPrince will become famous soon enough

Last movies I saw were Toy Story 3 and Inception.

I loved Toy Story since I was a kid so Toy Story 3 was a nice heart warming movie especially the ending!

Inception was a weird movie that I probably should've seen with my friends instead of by myself since I didn't have anyone to discuss it with. It had some very entertaining topics that would've worked for some good conversation afterwards.
DarkPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #376
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

We watched "Alice in Wonderland" over the weekend. The new Tim Burton version, thought it was pretty good. Very visually beautiful movie, especially in Blue Ray & on a 50' TV.

Then we saw "Trailer Park Boys". Very stupid movie, I guess it was based on a comedy show that is played in Canada.