Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

What's going on with this guy? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:28 PM   #1
Red1978

Red1978 is on a distinguished road
Default What's going on with this guy?

Hello.
I met this guy to weeks ago at Starbucks. He was looking at me since I was at the line and I had to sit almost next to him because it was too crowded. He started talking to me and we talked for around 30 minutes, he told me he was divorced and I told him I was divorced too, then he left and told me: "I hope I see you again!"...
Then two weeks later I went to Starbucks again and I was sitting outside because -again- it was too crowded. I was on the phone with my mom when I saw him coming in. He said hello from the door and I said hello back.
I was hoping he will get his coffee and come outside? No he did not!
So after I ended my phone conversation I went in "to use the restroom.." And when I was coming out I saw him sitting at the bar next to the wall so I stopped and said hello. I told him that it was crowded when I came in and I sat outside but it was cold (like 55, not too cold for me and I am from another country). He said "oh yes it's cold." So I just said "ok, good to see you." And he said "have a great day!" I said "you too, thank you!"
And I left. Lol.
I don't even know why I ask but what is this? Is he not into me or he's just shy?
It's just weird that he goes there at the same time I am there! And last time I went was two weeks ago, it's not like I'm there everyday.

Thank you. (Sorry if I have some typo mistakes, English is my second language).
Red1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:41 PM   #2
TracyJ
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

sounds like he was just after a chat to me.
maybe next time if you see him again sit down with him and see how it goes.
try and leave the conversation swapping numbers that way if he calls you then you will know he is interested.
good luck i hope you find out soon
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote