Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

How are you feeling today? - Page 24 - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Generally Speaking > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #921
stoner
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

I'm feeling a little nauseous tonight. Must've been what I ate at lunch time earlier that caused my upset stomach

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
[Peart/Lee/Lifeson] [from Ghost Of A Chance by Rush]
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #922
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

I hope that you are feeling better by now stoner.

Today I'm feeling pretty good. Went to Kohl's earlier today to get a few things, now we are relaxing.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #923
stoner
Photobucket

stoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of lightstoner is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Sapphire ... my nausea, and all that other stuff withered away over the weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm also feeling a bit frustrated over stuff that did not work out the way I planned it to be ... I just finished fixing the "mess" but I wound up soiling my Sunday clothes ... and end up missing church this morning. I'm feeling reluctant to attend the late afternoon service, but at least it's better than never.

For now, I'll have to check my closet for another set of clothes to wear

"I believe there's a ghost of a chance. We Can find someone to love, and make it last..."
Old 05-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #924
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

I hope that your day is going better for you by now stoner.

Today I'm feeling pretty good. Got some stuff done around the house today early. Now I can relax & enjoy the Sunday.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #925
NightfireGirl
Jari-Matti Fan

NightfireGirl has a spectacular aura aboutNightfireGirl has a spectacular aura about

sore with shoulder

07/06/2009
06/06/2010
Met him Twice
NightfireGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #926
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

I'm feeling pretty OK today.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #927
Pink
Love Guru

Pink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of lightPink is a glorious beacon of light

I'm feeling pretty content today. No work until tonight so I get to lay around for a while.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #928
stoner
Photobucket

I'm feeling a little weird and excited simultaneously, as I will be meeting two classmates of mine from high school tomorrow.

As of last night, she was in DC - flying from the OC in Cali - with a handful of our classmates who also either visited with her, or are local residents in the area. Late tonight, I heard that a good number of them will be packing to take the trip north to NYC, and I promised to meet with them Saturday, sometime around noon time. I think I'll be taking the train, as the traffic in Manhattan can get crazy at times - especially this time of the holiday season.

What started out as a meet up with three old classmates, I think end up in some form of a mini reunion of about 15 or so ... this should be very interesting ...

Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #929
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

I'm feeling pretty good today.

Have a good time tonight stoner, sounds like alot of fun.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #930
stoner
Photobucket

I'm not sure about the "fun" part, considering that it's been over 23 years since we last knew each other from our high school years. So much has changed since then, and it might be weird not being able to recognize each other at first. Nevertheless, it should be interesting...

Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #931
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

So how did it go stoner?

Today I'm feeling really tired. We went grocery shopping early today. Had to slug through a couple inches of the first snow of the season...YUCK!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #932
**Sapphire**
Photobucket

Today I'm feeling sluggish. I guess I'm slowly going into "hibernation mode" with all the extra cold weather we have been dealing with here.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #933
TracyJ
Photobucket

TracyJ will become famous soon enoughTracyJ will become famous soon enough

Not feeling too great today, the three of us are a bit worse for wear..We have colds and the pollen isn't helping either
TracyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:51 AM   #934
hookmeup
Hi everyone!

hookmeup is on a distinguished road

A boring sex life, a boring job and not much social life - that sums me up!

Hopefully summer will turn things around with some nice weather..

Last edited by TracyJ; 10-02-2013 at 07:23 AM.
hookmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:03 AM   #935
Jitterbug

Jitterbug is on a distinguished road

Pretty good. I have a lot going for me but today went really well.
Jitterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:08 AM   #936
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road

I've just got a beautiful tattoo on my shoulder. At first I was reluctant to get it but then my partner insisted as he also have three tattoos on his body. So I searched for a beautiful tattoo and found some amazing tattoos for girls. I have got a beautiful butterfly and flower tattoo. I will try to post the picture next time
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:07 PM   #937
TracyJ
Photobucket

not great, my kids make me so happy but my relationship not so good. Fed up of the negativity around how home. He snaps at anything, me and the kids. Too much negativity. Does not make me feel good
Old 08-19-2015, 02:55 PM   #938
TracyJ
Photobucket

much more positive day, have to try hard to get through the bad ones
Old 01-04-2016, 11:06 PM   #939
TracyJ
Photobucket

Wow was I really feeling this bad since August.
I really am strong to keep going, it's so hard
Old 02-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #940
TracyJ
Photobucket

It never gets any easier I feel like a big part of me is missing and I don't think I will ever feel complete
Old 09-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #941
TracyJ
Photobucket

Don't give up as when you are at your lowest something will bring you back and you will feel more happier and alive than you ever have been
Am at my happiest point