Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

She says she has a boyfriend but we are still moving along smooth - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Kisses

Kisses They say a kiss is worth a thousand words. Come share your kiss stories, experiences, anything do to with the KISS!

Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
rezaone

rezaone is on a distinguished road
Default She says she has a boyfriend but we are still moving along smooth

I am in a situation where I don't exactly know what to do. I met this gorgeous woman who is mom of two and about the same age as mine about four months ago. We meet on bus on our way to work. We don't work for the same company but our offices are next to each others. We used to take the same bus and it went on for the last months. We got to know each other as the time moved on. We used to sit beside each other every single day. We never went for a date until recently. Two weeks back we went for out first lunch date. Again this Friday she asked me out for lunch. I bought a car three weeks back and from then on I pick her up every morning on our way to work. Since we finish different times we don't go back together. We meet everyday during lunch time as well for smoke.

She says she has a boyfriend and the guy lives in England. She also says she's going back to England in June. But now we live in Toronto. I like her so much and sometimes I feel like falling for her. I know she likes me too. May be not the way I do. We text each other but not in a romantic way. I showed my intention to kiss her (never pushed her though) but she tactfully avoids that. I don't want to do something which will create a gap between us. Need some advice please.
rezaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
Jitterbug

Jitterbug is on a distinguished road

Don't push her as she does have a bf. I would say that you just need to be friends unless she shows more interest.
Jitterbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:16 AM   #3
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road

You should try your luck somewhere else. You shouldn't try to involve in a relation with a woman who is already in a relationship. You're probably destroying her life. Go for single ones, not who're in a relationship already.
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote