Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Who Asks More Questions? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 04-27-2006, 11:01 PM   #1
typingdancingqueen

typingdancingqueen is on a distinguished road
Default Who Asks More Questions?

Who do you think normally asks more questions while dating or in a relationship or even a friendship, the man or the woman?
typingdancingqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #2
seoboost

seoboost is on a distinguished road

Well the girl usually does most of the talking and does most of the asking of questions that's for sure. The man sometimes likes to talk about himself or his past, and sometimes he gets annoyed and/or embarrassed and doesn't want to share those things with the girl! Sometimes girls ask way too many questions and want answers way too fast, and the man or boy is just still sitting there trying to think of answers to the questions she asked earlier. Does this answer your question perhaps? I hope so. What do the rest of you think?
seoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:24 PM   #3
SillyLittleBoy

SillyLittleBoy is on a distinguished road

I don't think there is any clear cut answer to the question. If you're out on a date and you're the only one asking questions, then I would begin asking myself some questions, such as "Does this guy/girl have any interest in me what-so-evere?"

A date who is only interested in talking about themselves and doesn't ask any questions about you, then I'd be thinking this person is way too full of themself and way too self-centered.

When you ask your date questions about their life and their interests it shows sincere desire to truly get to know them.

Of course we're all pretty nervous on a first date, so I wouldn't judge too harshly too quickly, but if after several dates this guy/girl has still not made inquiries into who you are by posing such questions, then you are the one who needs to do the questioning.
SillyLittleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:15 AM   #4
feistychik

feistychik is on a distinguished road

I think generally girls ask more questions that guys. I know I ask alot of questions and I think my fiance gets kind of annoyed! I think guys tend to keep to themselves more about emotions & what not. I think girls like to hear things being said, even though they feel they know the answer already. At least that's how I am...I find that the guys I know are quite laid back & don't worry too much about anything when everything is going smoothly. No worries, no questions!
feistychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:32 PM   #5
sassybritches72

sassybritches72 is on a distinguished road

I think that females are generally more willing to open up and talk about themselves and their life than the men are. Females usually seem more comfortable with opening up than males do, and seem to need that kind of thing in the relationship more than the males do.
sassybritches72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #6
sams

sams is on a distinguished road

I think women asks more than men and I think it is justified. It is natural for a woman to know everything about a man and at the same time read him properly.
sams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
lifeluv

lifeluv is on a distinguished road

Have to agree here that women generally do ask more questions usually because they tend to definitely want to know more about who they are with. Men tend to ask some questions but never seem to want to go deep into conversation unless it's a topic they feel comfortable talking about.
lifeluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:21 PM   #8
lovebites

lovebites is on a distinguished road
Default Girls Are Made To Question

According to me girls ask more questions whenever they are dating or they are in a relationship. Its mainly because they are very much concerned about their future with the guy. They think a lot and thus they question a lot. Its nothing wrong as they are trying to cross check whether the opposite person is worth them or not. They dont want to take any wrong decision. Its basically in their nature.
lovebites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 01:19 AM   #9
lovelovelove

lovelovelove is on a distinguished road

Speaking from a female perspective, women ask the most questions. I know I ask way more questions than he does, but it's day to day stuff like 'how was your day', etc. It's not that he's not interested in knowing those things, he's just more quiet than I am.
lovelovelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:38 PM   #10
audreycsmith

audreycsmith is on a distinguished road
Smile Men are "b's", just like women

This was a great question, yet hard to answer. The answer to your question is greatly depended on the personalities of both parties. If the man is shy, yet lucky to get the date, the woman will be the one asking the majority of the questions. If the woman is shy, the man would probably be the one carrying on the conversation, asking questions, etc.

A lot of times, depending on the man and the woman, it is best to enjoy the date, only talking when he talks and enjoying the moments otherwise. Otherwise you might say to much, and make the mistake of not seeing the person again.

Sincerely,

Audrey C. Smith
audreycsmith is offline   Reply With Quote