Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Still trying to get her back after 5 months - now what? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Broken Heart - Breaking Up

Broken Heart - Breaking Up Have you had your heart broken? Are going through a break up, divorce? Come on by & share with us, we are here to help.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:46 PM   #1
BCanded6244

BCanded6244 is on a distinguished road
Default Still trying to get her back after 5 months - now what?

First off, let me say this: I'm not in a desperate or crazy mental state. I am actively doing my own thing and whatnot, but I can't help but want to be back with her, so until I've completely moved on/in another relationship/etc, I'm going to be trying my best to get her back.

========================================

I don't really know what to do anymore. Me and my gf of 3 years broke up about 5 months ago (she left me), since then she jumped into another relationship and has gone cold on me. For the first 2 months if we spoke she would be mean and hurtful.

During my "panic time" I downloaded and read every "get your ex back" ebook I could find (stop laughing) and tried to absorb as much information as I could...with little results. if anything they kept making her angrier.

After that in a desperate plea for help I wound up getting "coaching advice" from this place I found on google "zoomonkey.com". I felt stupid honestly, but in the long run it gave me some new wiggle room, but I'm not sure what to do now.

He basically had me "tie up loose ends", get the last of my stuff, with various little tips thrown in (stop acting stupid, a bit of no contact, stop giving her emotional support etc etc) and to my amazement after doing what he said she wound up changing her attitude torwards me hardcore. She wound up making an excuse to talk to me, -admitted- she made an excuse to talk to me, and quit being hostile (for the time, which is why im here) and admitted to still having feelings for me, missing me, "im not against us again in the future" etc etc. great progress right?

well, after about a month, she started going back to being angry which is why im here now. Before, she was 100% hostile and angry, now I'd give it 60/40, with the 40% being nice.

my questions:
-What do I do to deal with her anger? I've tried to talk to her about it, to let her get it out and try and resolve things but she doesnt seem to want to talk or make things better, just berate me

-how do I continue talking to her? At this point we have no excuse to speak to one another and I'm not really sure how to avoid just vanishing out of her life
BCanded6244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:30 AM   #2
LuvCharice

LuvCharice is on a distinguished road

On her "nice" days, make her feel like she's everything to you. On her "hostile" days, either be sympathetic or give her space to vent off. I think slowly, she'll start to have more "nice" days.

Why is she angry at you?
LuvCharice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
moneyspills

moneyspills is on a distinguished road

If you wish to have a second chance at your relationship, you need to put yourself in your ex's shoes. You need to understand how they are feeling at present and invoke feelings of curiosity and attraction towards you once more. In other words... If you are trying to get your ex back, you must understand that desperation will only push your ex further away from you.
moneyspills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:14 AM   #4
moneyspills

moneyspills is on a distinguished road

If you want to learn how to get your ex girlfriend back, but you treated her badly, then you may find it hard making up with her. This may sound like bad news to you, but you should never have hurt her in the first place. You need to acknowledge that you did some nasty things to her, but also figure out how you will make it up to her. If you can find a realistic solution, then you may have a chance to get her back.

Watch this video for a powerful technique to get her back

moneyspills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #5
Love Doctor

Love Doctor is on a distinguished road

For those that still have the hope of getting their ex back, there are proven methods that work. Several good resources are available, such as wwwExProblem.com
Love Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote