Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Clueless - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Broken Heart - Breaking Up

Broken Heart - Breaking Up Have you had your heart broken? Are going through a break up, divorce? Come on by & share with us, we are here to help.

View Poll Results: Would you let go or try again?
Let go 0 0%
Try again 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2015, 08:21 PM   #1
Lost

Lost is on a distinguished road
Default Clueless

Hello,
I am new to this but I am totally clueless to this situation. I have been dating a guy for over five years. I had not seen him in a long time, we sort of separated for a while. He stopped by unexpectedly and I didn't answer the door. He was so hurt he barely talked to me. Then from that point forward I felt his feelings for me changed. He would call and tell me he wanted to work on us, would come over, and then I wouldn't hear from him for days. This has been going on for four months. Just the other day, I changed my number and told him I was done, enough. He comes to my house and professes his love, wants another chance, blah, blah and I have not heard from him since. It's like if I try to get out he wants to make sure it's on his terms, or he knows it hurts me when he says this stuff and then silence. I feel like he is doing all this on purpose, but what I don't understand is why? Why would anyone deliberately, intentionally, plan and plot to hurt someone? Why not just let it alone. We are both in our forties and I don't get the behavior. He knows I love him, so why?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote