Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Could she be into me? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 04-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
SonicThing

SonicThing is on a distinguished road
BugEyedLove Could she be into me?

Last year i became very good friends with a girl at university, We used to hang out and talk a lot and kissed once. However we have acted like that never happened and never talked about it. For some reason i didn't do anything to make it 'official' either, even though i'm fairly sure at that time i think we wanted to. Also probably important to note she's very shy and quiet, which is partly why i don't think i said anything...i never know what she's thinking and it scares the **** out of me.

Any who...We kind lost contact half way through the summer, but this year at uni i have a class with her (thank god), and we both seem to have changed a bit but i've noticed i like her a lot more. And in class and when we walk out after it through campus we talk and laugh about the same kind of stuff we used to last year. However that seems to be it.

I'm sort of unsure as to whether the ship has sailed, or if she just isn't as forward with wanting to hang with me because wasted her time last year. Or perhaps she was never interested in the first place. The next time i see her will be in two days and i was going to ask her out for food or something later on in the week, is this a good idea or should perhaps just leave it how it is now?

Last edited by SonicThing; 04-29-2012 at 12:57 PM.
SonicThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
SacredLove

SacredLove is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

You're in the right track buddy. If you really like the girl then show your interest to her. If you keep the ball rolling, the rest will fall in the right places.

Cheers!
SacredLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
cisslybee2012

cisslybee2012 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicThing View Post
Last year i became very good friends with a girl at university, We used to hang out and talk a lot and kissed once. However we have acted like that never happened and never talked about it. For some reason i didn't do anything to make it 'official' either, even though i'm fairly sure at that time i think we wanted to. Also probably important to note she's very shy and quiet, which is partly why i don't think i said anything...i never know what she's thinking and it scares the **** out of me.

Any who...We kind lost contact half way through the summer, but this year at uni i have a class with her (thank god), and we both seem to have changed a bit but i've noticed i like her a lot more. And in class and when we walk out after it through campus we talk and laugh about the same kind of stuff we used to last year. However that seems to be it.

I'm sort of unsure as to whether the ship has sailed, or if she just isn't as forward with wanting to hang with me because wasted her time last year. Or perhaps she was never interested in the first place. The next time i see her will be in two days and i was going to ask her out for food or something later on in the week, is this a good idea or should perhaps just leave it how it is now?
By all means,

Ask her out and see what happens.
cisslybee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
hexagonsun

hexagonsun is on a distinguished road

Without really knowing the full situation and how she behaves around you, body language etc. you definitely need to act soon. That's assuming it's not already too late.

I don't mean to dampen your spirits, but if you've known each other for a while and nothing has happened, you're in the dreaded friend zone. When you both kissed, she would have expected you to take things from there.

To be fair it looks like you might be re-engaging with her, so it could be a second chance for you, but you'll need to act soon.
hexagonsun is offline   Reply With Quote