Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

confused about the ituation what to do - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Friends & Family > Friendship Advice

Friendship Advice Do you have romantic feelings for a friend? Do you think a friend might feel more for you? Come on by & let's talk about your friends.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
simpuy

simpuy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy confused about the ituation what to do

Old Today, 09:05 AM

Unhappy confused about the whole situation what to do
there is a girl i met in office . We met 6 months back during our training (we are just out of college) and instantly became good friends.After a couple of months she got transfered to a different office building (in the same city).
i used to miss her and amde a mistake of calling her couple of times after getting drunk.she got annoyed and told me not to do that.i realized i made a mistake and said sorry to her .i wanted to maintain the friendship and so i pestered her if she was angry or not(basically i pushed her a lot without thinking what she really felt ,doubt was in my mind).she told me that our friendship needs time ,we should give some space to each other and i should concerntrate on my work
i allso got transfered to the same office but we did not talk for a month.
she again started talking to me normally.
but again a strange situation came by just after a few days after things had got normal.she sent me trick mail where i had to fill my crush's name and it would tell it is love or not .just for fun i typed her name and that name got mailed to her.I dont have crush really
i told her that i did it just like that she just answered this tells what is in the person's mind
now she behaves strangely ,when we meet in office she sometimes ignores me,sometimes talks .during lunch when we are in a group she talks to me in a way like doing me a favor. if i talk she responds but doesnt usually start a conversation on her own

i have made it clear i dont expect anything from her ,she knows i am a quiet person and not so much into girls and also that i respect her because she is damn good (she was the topper of our batch)
i used to help her in anything ,i was there when she had no one to talk to
even after not talking for a month she asked me to help her out rather than her current group when she had a problem every success she had in work she would tell me first and still does

i cannot figure out what has got into her mind what is she thinking

i also got annoyed by this behaviour and i have started to completely ignore her
what should i do .why such behaviour has she forgotten what i did for her and the respect i gave her
is this friendship over or can we be normal friends again
simpuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF!

Have you talked to her about why she acts the way she does? Let her know that you feel a certain way or that she acts a certain way around you & you would like to know what's going on.

She might be a little freaked out by that crush email, even though you know it's a joke, maybe she didn't realize it.

I would talk to her first, in any friendship communication is key. If you don't talk to her & see what's going on, you will never know it could be something really big or something very small like a misunderstanding.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
simpuy

simpuy is on a distinguished road

thanks sapphire
i dont want to talk because it may irk her agian that i am again starting the same thing as this happened when i said sorry for the drunk episode i did too much explaining (pestered her)and we did not talk for more than a month as she needed space
i also sometimes think it may be the crush thing but i never did anything to make her feel this way , she knows that i am not into girls and used to tell me to make a girl friend i have told her i am always after you as you are better than others and i respect you
if she has taken this seriously how can i remove this, she doesnt talk directly and sometimes i feel she is in a fix as wether to talk or not by her expression

plz advise what to do lately i have started ignoring her am i doing the right thing
simpuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
MickeyDeanEveryone

MickeyDeanEveryone is a jewel in the roughMickeyDeanEveryone is a jewel in the roughMickeyDeanEveryone is a jewel in the rough

I would just give her space. If she approaches you, talk to her...but don't go out of your way. You pretty much pushed her away because you kept pestering her. Time will heal though.
Also, it was pretty low and wrong of her to trick you into filling out that 'crush' form...that's something I would expect out of a 16 year old.
MickeyDeanEveryone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Yeah maybe giving her space is the best idea. If she does like you, she will miss you & contact you & want to talk to you.