Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

did this girl stop liking me or never did? - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 08-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Mizfitgooch

Mizfitgooch is on a distinguished road
Default did this girl stop liking me or never did?

this girl I've known since high school didn't like me at first because I liked her sister. one time she even teased me about it. now her sister graduated from school before I did and the girl adds me on Facebook, which I was surprised. one time she asked my art teacher, could she borrow me and some other classmates. I would have a conversation and she would add to it. and we were alone once and she addressed me first so that was nice. even at the prom I think she asked me where her friend was as an excuse to talk to me. after I graduated, I couldn't she her anymore. so I had to look for someone else. which didn't workout so well. then I saw her at a game and I said hi be she. one time, she acted like she didn't want to see me. which is funny because I've felt she was interesting. I didn't really ask her out because my friend said not to. instead i asked out one of her friends. what's your take of this? I mean if she did like me should she tell me? or i'm I missing something?
Mizfitgooch is offline   Reply With Quote