Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Please Help I Don't Know What To Do! - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Relationships - Dating & Marriage

Relationships - Dating & Marriage Come on in & talk about dating, relationships & marriage. Maybe give some advice to others on past relationships.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
TonyMontana

TonyMontana is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Please Help I Don't Know What To Do!

Okay so I've been going out with this girl for 3 months I Love Everything about her. We have so much in common and talk about so many things we talk about latterly anything!
I'm thinking of breaking up with her Heres why.
I Can't see her much right now because her parents dont know about me and her she doesn't wanna tell them because her brother went to the Marines and mom having hard time with that. Also I play Ruby and She plays Volleyball that takes time away we see each other like 1-2 days a week for 2 hours. And Now she was gonna tell her parents after a little while after brother graduate which I thought would be good because will see each lithe way more. Now she tells me that making her to go to volleyball camp, going out city to play, practice gonna be on my practice days, and she may also get a job in the summer.I'm 17 years old shes 16. What the hell do I do!?

How do you stay with someone who causes alot stress and dont see much but how do you leave someone who's everything you've ever wanted and Love So Much?
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
SacredLove

SacredLove is on a distinguished road

You are still young and active. For now, your sched are busy to have time for each other. When the time comes you'll have time. If you really love her, you'll wait.
SacredLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Morbidanteater

Morbidanteater is on a distinguished road

stick in there man.. im having the same probs right now. i work nights and $%^&*(*& works random hours. we just try to plan our weeks in advance so we can get the most time together as we can.. like tonight before i had to go to work i only got to see her for like thirty min.. but the time you do spend together will be used to fullness.. and you are only 17 bro i know you dont want to hear this cause im only 21 but there are more girls in the world. i thought i was in love at 17 too. she wont even tell her mom that is a big red flag. sorry if i didnt tell you what you wanted to hear. oh and sorry for the grammar too
Morbidanteater is offline   Reply With Quote