Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

I Want to Ask Her, But I'm Guilty - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
visualsai

visualsai is on a distinguished road
Default I Want to Ask Her, But I'm Guilty

Hi, I decided to post this because I heard that ATLF have people that are willing to help out with situations.

Alright, so I like(d) this girl since January 1st, 2011. She remembered my birthday (January 17). We texted a lot, we talked a lot, basically everything was great. We even planned and did Valentines Day (February 14) together as friends. I got her a Valentines DOMO and played her favorite song on guitar, then she wrote me a poem and baked me Valentines cookies. I always thought that she played hard to get and liked other guys, so I gave up and went for a different girl. We never hung out, while she hangs out with other guys. When she rants about how guys are dumb and sexually active, she would always single me out and say that I'm a different and unique guy.

When I dated that other girl for 4 months, things changed. She stopped texting me like old times. She began to avoid me. Basically, her and I had this awkward silence.

When my ex broke up with me, she began to talk to me again. But it wasn't like old times, we were more talkative and laughed more. She said that I deserved better than my ex. On the last two weeks of school, we talked, poked, tickled, smiled, and laughed together a lot. She is always the one to started the conversations because she knows that I'm a very shy guy. She began to push me, because we would joke around on who is stronger. She randomly took a picture of me and said that I looked very cute in the picture.

I don't know what to do to be honest. I'm starting to think of her a lot more, because I haven't seen her at all during this summer vacation. I don't know if she actually likes me. I wanted to ask her out before summer vacation, but I had a lot of guilt on my mind. I would think to my guilty self, "NO! I don't deserve her! After so many texts, after so many talks, after Valentines Day, I hurt her by going for a different girl!"
visualsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
**Sapphire**
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future**Sapphire** has a brilliant future

Welcome to ATLF, glad that you joined us here.

Well from what you wrote it does sound like she could like you. Why haven't you been able to talk to her during this summer vacation? You don't have her phone number to call or text? How about her email or IM, FB page?