Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

It's almost our two year dating anniversary and we barely say I love you because we'r - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
wistfulwriter is on a distinguished road
BugEyedLove It's almost our two year dating anniversary and we barely say I love you because we'r

We said it for the first time about 3 months ago and have only said it about 5 or 6 times maybe...the last time was Valentine's Day. I always tell myself I'll say it then chicken out. I know we both love each other but we have been each other's first everything and so I guess it's taking a lot of time but I'm afraid if we don't practice saying it, it won't change. He's more action oriented so it's hard for him to express himself and I'm super scared, too, what can I do to get myself more comfortable with saying it? I love him so much and have grown with him and will continue for the rest of my life, but I need to be able to tell him how much he means to me.
wistfulwriter is offline   Reply With Quote

i love you, loving, newbies, scared