Visit our other forums: Orchid Forum Gardening Forums Bonsai Forum Citrus Forum Fat Cat Forum Appraisers Forum Vegatarian Forum Disney Forum Hawaii Forum

Feelings for an old friend (advice?) - Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
     Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love
Go Back   Relationship, Dating Forums, Advice on Love > Love & Relationships > Love Discussion

Love Discussion Ask the Love Forum a question about someone you love or someone that loves you.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Nam0107

Nam0107 is on a distinguished road
Default Feelings for an old friend (advice?)

Hello. I recently just got back in touch with an old best friend of mine. I am
20 almost 21 and the both of us have known each other for about 7 years now.
Back in high school, we used to hang out and speak to each other on the daily.
We both have had long term relationships during these past few years but have always admitted that we had feelings for one another quite a few times over the years.
Any time we've ever spent time together, we have this deep connection that I've never felt with anyone else before. We stare deep into each others eyes and it always seems like the both of us wanted to make a move but never have.
My family loves him more than anything and he is such a great guy.
I hadn't spoken to hm in a year bc of the three year relationship I was In and my bf was jealous. I texted him a few days ago to catch up and he said how much he misses me and how badly he wants to see me.
All these old feelings are coming back and I can't seem to get him off of my mind at all.
I just worry because idk if he definitely has these feelings for me still and it never seemed like the right timing but everyone we know have told us we are pretty much meant to be.
Basically I just wanna get some input on the situation of having feelings for this guy and to see if I should Persue hanging out with him and rekindling our relationship.
Comments are appreciated, thank you
Nam0107 is offline   Reply With Quote